• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... yeah uhm. I'd be even more scared of this world's future if someone thought 'breast' when you said 'dentist'. :|;;

But the new teeth make sense.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. I'm not scared of the world's future at all, not after seeing it can't fall any farther than it's already been dragged to thanks to My Immortal.

Hoping they're silver TBH, gold will make me look like a gangster from da hudd while porcelain is the same stuff they use to make toilets than I'd have a real potty mouth in that case lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think it can fall further than it already has, but eh. Opinions are opinions.

Silver's cool. Less overrated than Gold, I suppose.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
47. Now that's a truly terrifying thought lol.

Not to mention silver's one of my favorite colors too lol.

Should be getting Skyrim soon now, probably gonna get MW3 and AC Revelations by December though but I think I can wait a bit longer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just want my first episode of Tales of Symphonia United World and Shaman King Zero. Then I'll be set for the rest of this year. Already watched this year's Detective Conan Movie, so I'm set there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. Right now I'm looking for a good horror anime to watch in December, kind of an annual thing I started last year when I watched the twisted ride into hell that was School Days. I was less offended when watching Night Shift Nurses, I don't think I need to say any more than that lol.

Years
57. It gives entertainment companies free license to have any site they spot having possibly illicit material shut down or blocked from access. Unless that's Protect IP I'm thinking of. Either way they're basically circumventing the legal process and adopting a stance of "guilty until proven innocent", when the burden of proof has basically always laid on the side of the prosecution.

Most countries want piracy to go away and they'll support any measure pushed forth by the US to do so, really, even if it puts too much power in the hands of a few.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Well Hollywood's rich and the government loves money, so I can probably guess how this whole thing will turn out.

*goes off to start construction work on the Internet Memorial*

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

You're in Canada, PIXY. You've nothing to worry about except your internet caps.

Entertainment is probably within the trillions, so they'll shut down the entire internet if it means no more illegal downloading.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Why do I come to this thread?

I'm opposed to the end of the Internet, who cares about illegal downloads--OH CRAP IT'S 2012 NEXT YEAR!!!!

2012 = end of Internet, not world. :3;

The calendar doesn't go that far 'cause it'd otherwise have to have been digital and found on the Internet and therefore what I'm saying is logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back