• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yeah... That name is too long... Can I just call you the FT Master of Awesomness? Far easier to remember. And, on that subject, yes I was referring to 185. Go Mangareader! You may be underrated and very slow, but you're still cool in your own right!

Cid

Years

Fairy Tail?

I haven't really watched that series since the first episode, and have yet to read the manga, though my bro claims it's a good series.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

It's a GREAT series, and to be honest, the manga's much better than the anime (though isn't that usually the case, with the exception of anime based off of Visual Novels, in which case the VNs are usually better).

The anime's still great, and it has one of the most epic OSTs I've ever heard. The individual character songs aren't too bad as well, and they picked out great voice actors ^_^ /oh, and the PSP game will be out soon :D

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

lawl. Even a slight mention of FT and you go nuts. I find it inspiring. *can't insult because he's the same with DGM, even though it saddens him no one ever talks about it*

It's actually on my To Read/Watch list, along with Rave, Ouran (gotta finish it. Too funny to stop~) and the Tsubasa series, both Manga and Anime. Plus, I gotta finish GitS and let Silv spam me with Vocaloid. I'm ashamed to say I'd never heard of Vocaloid until I came to OT, but.....

ANYWAY! Any other suggestions to add to that list would be appreciated. d(^.^)b

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE :D

The character songs for that aren't too bad, the OSTs are really good, the first OP and ED are good, the voice actors aren't so bad (though I can't say the same for the English dub, but I do like Yuri Lowenthal...), the anime is good, the manga is definitely better...

I heard of Vocaloid, but didn't know what the heck it was until I asked on AIM XD

For that list...

CLANNAD. HETALIA. SHAMAN KING. ANGEL BEATS!.

... Yeah.

Cid

Years

I'd better check the manga out, then.
    Always better to watch the anime after reading the manga. :D

Agreeing on the epic OSTs, since I always like it when I hear my bro play the songs.
    Nice to hear of a PSP game coming out, too. I've been sick of playing Dissidia for awhile. :P

You guys just reminded me, I haven't watched Rave in awhile. :O

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Try AnimeA.net

I only found out about that place recently, but they've got a TON of Anime and Manga, as well as some of the more adult types of Manga. I found that out when I was looking for the latest chapter of DGM. Never wanna see those sights EVER again. -_-" Just remember: if it says DJ next to the chapter title, don't look unless you're prepared.

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

Does that mean they'd have the uncut version of Gurren Lagann episode 6, too?

Oh, I recommend that series as well XD And Detective Conan, although you'd probably wanna read the manga more than the anime since both are really long.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Actually, I don't even know as far as Anime goes on there. It may even be just a download site for it. I've only ever gone there to read. Ever since the Mature List thing courtesy of Google happened, I've gone without some of my favorite series, so I've been reading them there.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

So I finally know the meaning behind one of your old names. It was an FT reference. Natsu-kun, huh? Well, as I said, I have no room to talk.... I have a DGM Alt......

Which reminds me: YOU PEOPLE SHOULD READ D.Gray-Man!!!!!!! It's such a good series..... Cross FTEFW! I love Cross...... If you've read it or seen it (subbed. So help me: you watch the dub first I must seek you out and destroy you.... -_-") then you'll know why.

Cid

Years

Netto! I'm not an FT fan, yet. [/very late reaction]

Oh, that's right, I think I've read a few chapters of D.Gray-Man.
    Pretty good, though I don't know why I stopped reading.

I don't think their dubs should be the main basis on anime quality, too.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Roy Mustang voices Kanda. Piccolo from DBZ and Armstrong from FMA (same dude, btw) voices Cross. The Earl is terribly dubbed.... absolutely the worst. And NONE of the characters say anything right. Generals Cloud Nyne is pronounced as Klaud or Claude as some would prefer, Winters Sokaro as Winters Sokalo, Froi Tiedoll (whose name SHOULD be Theodore Freud, btw) is pronounced as TYEdoll as opposed to the Japanese Tee-a-doll. Not to mention, instead of Akuma as AH-koo-ma they accent it as ah-KOO-ma. Mugen, instead of moo-gen as it should be is Mew-gen (yes, like the Pokemon). And Krory.... Arystar Krory, instead of calling him Allister Crowley like his dub name should be, they keep it as Arystar Krory... and it just sounds so awful in English.

Oh! BTW, you guys know Ling or whatever in FMA: Brotherhood? Well, he is voiced by the same guy who voices Allen. I love Allen's Jap voice so much better. About the only ones I can handle are Lavi and Komui.

/D.Gray-rant.
    /number

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    About the only Anime that FUNi has dubbed that I'll watch is FMA. Maybe one or two more. It's just, if I'm passionate enough to watch a series from start to finish, I don't want it to be sucktastic. I wanna be able to enjoy it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back