• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I gotta do this... it' just too perfect....

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!

[/Anchorman reference]

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Are you serious? That Manga has been around for years.... The series has been a staple of my late childhood and teen years.....

Years
    2. If you'll allow me to fantard: Mahou Sensei Negima! is a great read. Though it starts out kinda plotless, since Akamatsu was protesting the fact that his publisher wouldn't let him do a shonen manga. It gets a better plot and core canon presumably when Akamatsu was allowed to make it a shonen series. (b'-')b

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

:'(

I have nothing to say. I will be sulking in my little corner of PC at the loss of one of my most cherished memories.....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually had this one up for a little bit, but then I took it down... and now it's back up! :D /brick'd

Peaaaaarl~

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years

And Diamond. Don't forget Diamond.

I didn't like Diamond when I first looked at their character profiles on Serebii, but after reading the DP arc over and over again he grew on me XD

/plus, it didn't seem like there were any Pearl or Diamond characters at the time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye, Dia too~ |3

I love Dia. Even though I haven't read the whole arc yet he kind of reminds me of myself, since I'm lazy, but I like to eat a lot.

Red will always be my favorite though~

/thinking on maybe tossing in LORD SALSA or maybe Lindsay into PokeDressing

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The manga is ending, not the show. The original anime already ended a while ago; Brotherhoods is pretty much a remade version of it, going much faster and sticking to the manga more closely.

/never really got too far into FMA herself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I never bothered to get much into it myself. Everything I know is from my friends.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

BLASPHEMERS! Thou shalt not insult the Ed! Especially using short jokes.... You won't like him angry....

Anyway... what's up with everyone since I calmed down and am being less dramatic?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back