• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I might remember that reference, if you're referring to Beaver Warrior.

/will not watch the video 'cause I don't feel like it

I also have the urge to make a Gameverse!Red Muse, as well as a Gameverse!Hibiki Muse (named Joshua, which I've decided is gonna be the name of my character in SS).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Oh hey, your sound tag overlaps with the last line of text in your alt's signature on Safari, Kevin.

It isn't that way on FF, though.

Years

I can play Touhou​

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Inorite?

And I noticed, against level 45 Ho-oh, that Houndoom/Houndour with the Flash Fire ability works best.

Ho-oh's fire attacks can't touch it because of said ability, and Extrasensory does nothing against Dark types. It's perfect.

/too bad I only have half that with my Umbreon, but at least the fire attacks are weakened with my Typhlosion

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    11. Facing Level 70 Ho-oh.

Struggle killed him once. and I killed him. So im just gonna use my masterball >:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ewwww, Master Balls are cheap D:

I caught MY level 70 Ho-oh without a Master Ball and very low-leveled Pokemon (compared to Ho-oh; my strongest at the time was probably my Feraligatr in the late 50s, though I think she's over level 60 now).

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

Well im still trying to catch it without the masterball. I paralyzed it, and its at the red on the HP. RANDOM BALL TIME

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back