• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It looks like it would be D:

Tara, I need to stop making Gameverse Pokemon Muses and throwing them into Pokedressing.

/I blame Genderbent!Gold for inspiring me to make a Genderbent!Red Muse

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

-ignoring Erik up there-

I actually had to do some stuff so it wouldn't exceed the 3000 character limit. xD;

XDDD -pats- I actually have an idea for what Ruby can give Gold for his birthday in Dive, even though it's months away. c:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

D: I should probably come up with something for Ruby's birthday, then.

Oh, and apps. for Luceti are open, if you're still interested. /kind of afraid of apping, and I don't think other Emerald Mun has posted Emerald's stuff up yet

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, you're not planning on TImeskipping Gold, are you?

because if not, then mwee. |D

Orz, I know. ;^; I need to work on Crystal's app before the apps are over. Since my reservation for her is over, I need to hurry it up before someone else apps her.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wanna work on Emerald's app. just a bit more (plus get those samples done) since I don't want it to be lame or anything D:

And I won't be timeskipping Gold /especially since I'd rather read the HGSS arc before doing so

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I hardest things are usually the samples. D| -going to have a slight problem with those-

Would you be okay for Ruby to design Gold's HGSS clothing and give that to him for his birthday then~? ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yes <3

I always have trouble with the personality. I'm always afraid I'll screw up on it and say something that really isn't true about the character. It's especially hard to do when you can't find any info. on that character's personality except through watching/reading the show/book over and over.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

HGSS!Clothing it is, then~! /o/

Aye. Serebii could be of some help and such, but orz. D| I know I'm going to be having some problems with Personality as well. With some characters I can play them, but it's hard to describe them. Like Kazune and his many moodswings blarg

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    OMG Red theme of awesome just lagged my brain for 15 minutes!
    It made my face go: =3
    XD

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

In training to beat the secret boss in Birth By Sleep :3.
    I think I can beat him, -a certain video gave me ideas :3-

What about his face as the avatar Tara??

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

IDK. I'm starting to become like everyone else and not having the avatar be a cropped up version of the signature. xD;

-GOES TO MAKE CAKE NAO-

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

Mmmmm, cake :3.
    damn, my blood sugar feels low, I've been up for 3 hours and I havent ate anything. stupid diabetes making feel all dizzy Dx.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I could totally link you to some Red icons I made for my Genderbent!Red, but that's Gameverse!Red, not the Red you're thinking of XD Although she does have a couple of icons that came from Special!Red.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back