• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • I just woke up, I don't feel too well, and I think I'll go play me some Pokémon after breakfast. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And this is when I HG hijack it.

Stupid. Aerodactyl. One of the few types a good portion of my strongest Pokemon are weak against >.> (Rock) Its Speed is no fun, either.

Pi-Face

Seriously where is my pi?
    Years
    soul silver is where its at :U

Just sayin

speaking of. i need to get back to it. im only at the second gym D:
    /mostly just admired the box and stuff

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have an Espeon <3

As I've said earlier, three of my Pokemon (pre-evolved forms) evolve into their greatest form from happiness, three evolve into their greatest form from evolutionary stones, and three evolve into their greatest form through leveling up. And one of them can't evolve whatsoever.

Years
  • Hmm, I wonder how hard Red will beat me up at Mt. Silver. I heard his Pikachu has a Light Ball....

Also, can't wait to get more in depth of the Pokeathlon, and Battle Frontier.

Of course, the Battle Tower is full of hacks....*coughMagikarpwithRoarofTimecough*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

The Pokéthlon is made of so much win <3 I love it~ /I managed to get another Heart Scale so I could teach my Crobat Screech <3

Personally, I wouldn't mind if Red beat me up. /brick'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back