• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm too lazy to beat Red. Instead I've been working on my Pokedex and only 'training' whenever there is a Gymleader for me to battle.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hehe.

Wow... I really need to fix my avatar. It looks horrible 'cause of all the white in the darker themes. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I'm using Begin, Again. However, I switched to a darker theme to see what Gazza was seeing. And blech. D|

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

SS: Beat Red, So after I beat my Import HG, and my English HG. Imma do the rematches, and the Dex.

HG: Just beat the 6th Gym. Then going to beat my Japanese HG(Which I re-started before SS/HG came out her in America).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Not much. Now back in Maryland, and it looks like I'm waiting 'til Thursday for SS (which helps, since I'll be going down to Myrtle Beach for SB).

And my Espeon is now my strongest, not including the Lugia I caught. I can battle Green if I want (beat all the trainers in his gym), but I wanna go through the E4 and raise the levels of my Pokemon for Red.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back