• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let The Mod Say Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious [DLTMSA V 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'd like a Clef(fa/airy/able) if Pixy dude would become my slave as well make me a special sammich, too!

@Rey: I'd think.... Hmm.... I dunno, really. Meowth? Lovable, fun, and good at stealing/kidnapping..... i dunno.

EDIT: And I will taunt everyone by saying that I've been done for over a month now.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I dunno.... They're pretty feisty, though. Gotta give 'em credit for spirit. And also for loyalty.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

YAY! My favorite of Silv's Alts is on aside from Wings!!! WOO!!!!!!!!

@Pixy dude: there's also the new Metroid game, as well as the new Kingdom Hearts 3D game for the 3DS, as well as BbS (new E3 trailer is live, btw) and Re:Coded. And Halo Reach has space battles. And Gears 3 has 4 player co-op. And.... *passes out from nerdgasm*

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Kinect won't be so bad, if they can just find a way to make a decent FPS for it.

Ninja songstress.....

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

I do not care for Kinect.

Although, the 3DS doesn't have the same power as the 360 and PS3, NINTENDO LIED.

Although, it does look like an above par Game Cube, judging from that Kid Icarus game. I find it hilarious that his line is 'Sorry to keep you waiting.' o3o

Last edited:

Wild Irish Rose

She who runs with the Sidhe
    Years
  • 66. I'd like to have a 3DS. It looks like they have an analog pad. Besides, there's a Kingdom Hearts game that's being released for the 3DS.

It's been a while since I've used this account.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back