• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Basically if Lapras approves of something it's pretty much worth watching. At least that is what I have gathered.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Clearly it's not something to follow 100% lmao (or actually follow at all) since we all have our own interests and such.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Exactly so honestly I hope you didn't take me very seriously haha. Though if there is one person's opinion to not listen to (except with Hyouka hurrhurr) it's mine because I like the Pokemon anime and Naruto and such. :'D

Years
  • Well, I always listen to what others have to say. Checking out recommendations doesn't hurt. I watch and find out on my own whether I'd like it or not and take the necessary action from there. I won't skip over Steins; Gate just because, for example, lappy considers it a bad anime. :p Or skip over some recommendations by you just because you like some anime I don't. :p

but what you said earlier does hold some merit. When lappy says an animu is good, it most likely is. Not 100% of the time but highly likely.

Years

Well I'm guessing instead of SAO, you should watch Log Horizon instead. The animation does a pretty good adaptation for it and since its animated by NHK, you don't get the blatant murder, and gore with the source material LOL.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 14. Lappy rarely dishes out 10s. He's spent at least quadruple the amount of time watching anime that I have spent, and the number of 10s we've dished out is exactly the same for 'toons (albeit 2 of my 3 10s were just for different parts of the same series) and he's only dished out 2 10s for any print media listed on MAL despite having read roughly 500 series.

I had no idea who James Avery was before you brought that up. Then again, I never really watched TMNT since I was never up early enough to watch Saturday morning cartoons.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Don't recognize him and I don't think I've watched anything with him in it, but I hope he'll rest in peace. Or rest in awesome adventure, I guess. Whatever he would've preferred.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back