• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't see why Forum Games not having Post Count matters if we're talking real Post Count?

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years

It is agreed then. Dear Moderators and/or Admins, please make some kind of statistic that will show us what our read count is, because we want to feel like we actually accomplished something even though we probably just ended up using minimum effort in doing to. :)

Please acknowledge. :D

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years

It is agreed then. Dear Moderators and/or Admins, please make some kind of statistic that will show us what our read count is, because we want to feel like we actually accomplished something even though we probably just ended up using minimum effort in doing to. :)

Please acknowledge. :D

Years
    0. I think only admins can see that, and it's probably because they have the means to search for more than just 500 posts at a time.

33,461 was the number I had when Audy compiled the stats last night. The stats say that's 2000 more than Went, who had the second highest real post count of current staff.

Of course, it'll be years before any current member of staff even comes close to topping Forever/Nica's real post count. That's probably at least 70,000 on just her Forever account alone. She has more counted posts than every current staff member's real post count total, and around 25,000 posts across all versions of TCTI. That's about 58,000 posts known about right there. It'd take me probably 4 years to match just those.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I have over 16,700 posts on SPUF and I joined two years ago

there are people who've been there for a lot longer with a lot less posts

too much free time....

One, Uno, 1, Ichi, whatever

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Twee.

I...I never had more posts than what I have here, this really is the only forum I've been "active" on for several years.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

He knew what he was doing and he still broke the rule. Reported.

Anybody read Bleach the other day? Rukia now has the power to erase backdrops, too.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Training with monk guy and magical onsen probably helped it along. Rukia has also been shown to be a natural at this stuff so it isn't too shocking. I was wondering if they were going to say her power has been so far below a lot of other characters in the series as a result of not fully recovering after the first chapter. Kind of like what they did with Renji and the sword breaking during the fight with Byakuya.

Kenpachi soon.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    10. Been reading some Bleach too, I really don't get what you guys find so interesting about it
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back