• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Life, why are you so boring and slow

anywho, apparently Robin can whup Green Lantern's butt

granted GL didn't have his ring, but still, losing to a 12-year-old, come on...

Jordon should take some fighting lessons from Batman so he's not completely helpless without his ring *coughyellowcough*

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    5. Guess so, sir Stickman... Anyway, after playing Skyrim for ove 100 hours, I finally killed a dragon.

Years

Just got done making a CSS signature. Wasn't as much of a pain as past CSS signatures I've made, though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

So it turns out that even if I delete everything on my PS3 system I wouldn't have enough room to install the game I just spent 50 pounds on.
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I didn't know you needed twice as much memory as the game would take up to install said game. My PS3 is one of the really early ones with only 40gb of memory, that would be enough but for the fact you can actually only use 32gb of that.

Luckily PS3 consoles are pretty cheap now. I have been planning to pick up a replacement as the disk drive/laser eye/whatever on my current one has been buggered for years, hence why I've been buying games from the PSN when I could get them cheaper in store.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    4. My ps3's hard drive broke down on me... Not sure if I'm going to spend money to fix it... Aren't you considering getting a ps4 as well, Lapras?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Yeah, I will get one. Don't really care enough to get it on release though seeing as it doesn't have backwards compatibility. Also one of the main reasons I like the Playstation is PES and Konami never put out a fully finished game for their first version in a new generation.

Hopefully they do manage to get the PS4 streaming PS3 games like they have done with the PS3 for other systems, Playing Sonic on the PS3 is pretty cool.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

You can use your external hard drive but I'm pretty sure you can only transfer pictures, video and music with it. There are also official memory things by the looks of it but they cost 60 quid and I'm not even sure if it'd fix my problem. I think 130 quid for a 500gb console with a working laser would beat upgrading the memory on this anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back