• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

I really regret selling my old games. I had lost Blue, but I'm pretty sure the rest of them got traded into GameStop. I know there is still roms, but it's just not the same.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I'd never sell my old games as well, they are just too valuable, and who knows, I might want to play it some day.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

I don't sell anymore. I keep virtually every game I buy. I wanna say my physical game collection just passed the 200 mark for all my platforms. Then thanks to the Humble Bundle I have over 100 games on Steam.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years

If you have more than one game then it's a collection, albeit a small one if you only have two games. lol
How many do you have?

Eibbor82

Show me your moves!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 8, 2023

I'm not willing to count all my games. I have way to many to do that, and if I count I'll end up finding another a few days later, with my luck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I very rarely sell/trade in old games. The times that I have I had regretted it so I just don't anymore haha.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Well this is pretty fun.

cYvT4WP.png

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I watched the trailer when it came out on Steam. It does look amusing.

Don't think anyone would want my old game boy games. The pre-advance games have corrupted saves by now, anyway.
I like using ROMs simply because it lets me mod them. Mods are always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back