• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Seems like this is going to be one of those super deep episodes that you have to watch 7 times to fully get.
Spoiler:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I generally like Groundhog Day type episodes, though. One of my favorite endings in Steins;Gate (which, being not being the true ending, wasn't featured in the show/manga), featured Okarin doing the same day over again and again, and it showed how it warped his psyche and his thoughts to the point where he even considered murder and the illegal dirty thing (since he could get away with anything). It was a huge paradigm shift and it was both really dark and incredibly well done.

I like other things that do it, too...depending on how they're done.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

If you have more than one game then it's a collection, albeit a small one if you only have two games. lol
How many do you have?

I have about 10, which should be a small one.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I took so long in Platinum all the berry spots were empty by the time I got there

oops

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Non-Mega Garchomp, perhaps?

I need to get back to playing my Y, but I need to beat the new Zelda first |D Also haven't been too motivated to play it since I don't yet have a Friend Safari with Ditto in it ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back