• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My first con was MegaCon hahaha. So it was a pretty big con. Though honestly I've only been to two small cons since (one of them was pretty cool. Other ooone... not so much) and it's mainly just been Mega and Metro. I think I might actually skip Mega and just go to Metro this year? but I guess it depends on whether my sister wants to go to Mega or not since it's a big comic convention on top of anime and manga and other forms of media. It's pretty universal.

Years

Christmas is coming...

Also after starting to read the Log Horizon LN's I'm beginning to believe that reading the LN first and then watching the adaptation is a better way of keeping up with a series you like.

Years

That depends on the series I suppose. Or the way the author writes. Maybe its just the ones I chose had a lot more detail and was more engaging than their adaptive counterparts?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I'm yet to come across a particularly well written LN, even the ones I've liked. I suppose some of them could lose some flow in translation. Or perhaps I have just been unlucky in picking not so good series.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahahah yeah i highly doubt the other mods think the same way i do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back