• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually plan on cosplaying an Ace Attorney character with a friend in July and then maybe sometime before that if we can get the second costume together while it's still cold we are sooo considering going to the Space Center for a photoshoot. You can probably guess who we're cosplaying from that

yes i am talking about ace attorney still. no i do not know what you guys were talking about up there

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahaha, yep that's the one! I am going to die in the heat because of the layers that the character wears BUT IT'S GOING TO BE SOOO WORTH IT AHH.

lmao sure you can say that Pokey

Years

I just hope that I have the money to be able to possibly go to MetroCon in 2014, and I'm still debating on if I want to cosplay or not if I do go. I'll definitely be there to photograph though and have a good time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm really hoping to go for all three days. If not then at least one will suffice so I can have a blast with said friend of mine haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No, you wouldn't be. The english names are often the more universal ones especially with the bigger animes and video games. I mean I'm not going to walk around saying I'm Daichi Aoi I'm going to walk around saying I'm Clay Terran lmao.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    convergence is a convention
    nothing to do with thor afaik
    but im wary of conventions. i've not been to one ever

Years
  • 250. CONvergence is a sci-fi con held around these parts. As far as I understand, it's a bigger convention than Anime Detour is here. Although not by much, since both are in the biggest hotel the area has to offer and both fill it to capacity. CONvergence just gets more mainstream guests that more people are likely to have heard of. /late

CONvergence probably isn't the best convention to go to for your first con. It's better to start smaller. Otherwise you'll be overwhelmed. I highly recommend going to conventions, though, as they are quite a bit of fun.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

oooooh okay that makes a bit more sense. But yes conventions are fine my sister hates crowds and she can handle them so I think you'll be fine. c: But don't go alone go with some friends or something it's sooo much better that way. I can't imagine going to a convention alone it must be scary ahahah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back