• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Really was great, even if the ending was rushed and hard to believe. I took a look at the manga and it seems they changed it pretty drastically, easy to forgive though. I will be continuing with that manga that is for sure.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hmm... I should really get back into RPing, either Dreamwidth-wise or Proboards/Jcink-wise. I bet if anything that might help get me back into anime. Maybe XD /not entirely related to whatever the current convo. is, but whatevs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It would be nice to see you around on plurk again if anything 8)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have been meaning to get back on Plurk, but Idk what I'd say other than the "I'M ALIVE" Plurk for returning after a two month absence (which is why I keep vanishing, fff) so I've been putting it off |D;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha yeah I feel you there. I had the same problem until I managed to get myself back into at least dabbling into roleplaying (though I think for the first few weeks after slowly getting back one consisted of me going 'i need to get back into this' haha). I believe Pokemon X helped too until Ace Attorney came out. Then that thanks to that I've met several new people, one of the games I'm in is because of it, and overall I'm in new games and wishing I had time to app people into more things sigh.

YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU REALLY TRY? idk.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I might try to pop on Plurk later today, though Idk when since my mother's insisting I apply to one job for the summer and one scholarship for the Fall 2014 semester |D;; I'd love to get back into RPing with others so much, and I'd love to try out new characters (though I don't really have any new muses yet I'll take recommendations /shot) ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Someone from Ace Attorney. Then join Ruby City. Or Holly Heights they have a big AA cast too. :D

That aside whenever you have the time! I await your comeback!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Plurk?

sounds like the sound you make before you make a dash for the toilet after eating poorly prepared clams...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ah...lovely

I RP and socialize enough on Facebook and Skype

talking with my beloved is always a bonus too~♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well the actual RPing happens on another site not Plurk. Most of the OOC communication/plotting happens on Plurk.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    *grins* your place or mine, then?
    plenty of room under Red's bed, I imagine

stranger things have happened, hm?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

only if the mods are really lazy/don't pay attention/aren't cruel.

so probably not in a long time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back