• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Oh wait, I just figured out the acronym. /derps

The first Fairy Tail OAV/OAD comes out in April along with the character songs, and then the second OAV comes out in June. And even though high school uniform!Natsu looks attractive, I can wait for that more than I can wait for the character songs. /also, makes me wonder if Mashima will import the Yankee-kun to Megane-chan characters, since it is based off of that plus there's a crossover he did with the creator

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Nope. They're coming out with the next two manga volumes, which as you can probably guess take forever to come out. Though I could've sworn the first OAV was set to air this month, and if I am correct on this then the recent disaster probably knocked the date over to April.

Also, I have seen no signs for a third OST. I want one. SO bad.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ayeeeee.

I nearly bawled watching episode 66. If anything, the music usually does it for me. So sad yet so sweet at the same time.

COME ON OUT ALREADY THIRD OST ;__________________________________________________;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I er.... Love Tales of Symphonia!

But you guys already know that. /brick'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back