• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Take anime discussion to J-E Discussion. I'd actually like it if people would talk about stuff like Grey's Anatomy here and relieve this thread of the awful weeaboo stigma I gave it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

I love that show...I'm catching up...I hadn't season anything after season 4, and in a week I caught up on the three newest seasons lol I'm on season 7 right now....s7e3 to be exact. lol

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
    Years
    26. Yay!~ No more assignments until next term! ;) Except for the English recount... (has to be 3 pages long,size 10 writing)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

All my images are from the ending. XD; I wasn't able to get the coloring I usually do to look good, so the most I did was get rid of the black (which was a pain on some people: I'm looking at you Sheena, Presea, and Regal. @_@)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Thank the ending of the OVA for it. XD My avatar is going to be the same for the time being though because Anna is adorable. <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDD;

Mrrrrr. I'm hungry. /should be working on something she needs to present today but... is hungry. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The microwave here at the College is broken, so even if you could, I wouldn't be able to eat it. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back