• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    1. Level X cards need the normal version of the card. Pokemon Prime (the special foil versions of cards in the HGSS sets) and Pokemon ex (from the Advance gen/Ex sets) can be played when a normal version of the card can be played. Also, Pokemon cards with a logo in the left-hand corner of the card border that says "SP" function as Basic Pokemon.

And I need to make myself a budget calendar.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Damn, that sucks. Oh well. /actually I do have a regular Empoleon so thank god

Since Randimg seems to be hating anything at least above 120KB, time to use GIMP! /lame idea is lame

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

My deck consists of a bunch of faves, though it isn't an actual deck since it's over the limit o3o

Also, what do you think of the quality of this image:

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Apparently Randimg likes JPGs, though it's dubbing this a PNG.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

Never played before, but this seem like it could be fun.

The image looks nice....did u make it, find it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I've had mine for about 2 hours more or less :o I always seem to find a problem with my old one so I change them frequently D:

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

My current avatar and signature are in their third version, IIRC. Go go Power Rangers! :cer_boogie: I'm thinking of adding userbars and or parodied lyrics to them, soon. They'll also be changed when I start playing Platinum, HeartGold, and "Gray" Version, respectively.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ahhh, here we go.

I'm actually surprised a FFIX/FT one didn't pop up first on Safari. I added a couple more OTPs plus some gag pics to the collection o3o

Edit: Edited name and spoke too soon. Hi Gajeel x Levy.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years

I might change mine soon. Idk what tho....and I need to make it myself cause I hate using ones that people made themselves..

Last edited:

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    17. Speaking of papers, I am still in shock that the paper I wrote up last night got an A+ grade. I stayed up until 3 AM writing it from scratch

Aw. Maybe find a theme deck that has the energy you need? Those are about $10, though. Oh, wait! You could use "proxy cards", which would be cards you're not using in your deck, and pretend they're Energy.

I stayed up 'til 2 am one time studying very last minute and I got a 92% on the test that I thought I'd fail. I know your feeling of excitement and surprise xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back