• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Nice number you have there.

Shame if anything were to happen to iTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Well, it does say mobs...)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just getting the parentheses idea from the DCC, dammit. :[ /yes is late.

/will probably never play minecraft mainly because she's too lazy to even download it for free.
    /goes off to college.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... No. I'm pretty sure I said several times that 'like DCC perhaps we can just change what it is in the parenthesis.' orz. 'Sides, in the past it changed the 'Don't let the Mods say anything' and kept the 'DLTMS0' in parenthesis, which people didn't like because they couldn't see the name of the thread on the front page for what it actually is.

and if you're kidding it's way too early for it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember people saying in the past that if we changed the title we should put the acronym in the front so people can still see what game it in on the front page for the two games. that and my brain hasn't herped so while I may not know what I'm talking about on a lot of things I at least know what I'm talking about here, hurr.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back