• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it's okay. i probably would have though of magic Tales of Symphonia related if I was asked the question xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm glad it's currently not raining here, considering that I need to walk to my next class. I rained a little bit here yesterday though!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Newest chapter read, mentioning of the dub to my friends, and I got Eternal Fellows, Have a nice day!, and METALLIC KISS stuck in my head.

/anyone else wanna make suggestions as to who my summon partner should be in my LP?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The rabbit... thing. /yeah read the lp but was just too lazy to comment. herp a derp.

Years

It's been a while since I've checked up on Dream World. Break time is over!

*Maintenance: Tuesdays from 03:00 to 21:00*

Well, time to complain about my inconvenience to someone.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Looks like I'll be using Kutty then. Now, what to uncreatively name him...

...Actually, he kind of reminds me of Noishe. Or Corrine. But Noishe is male.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't even tried going to Dream World yet, heh.

awww. not going to stick around and entertain me, drea? I hope I go home soon. xD;

.. Wait, that doesn't make sense. XD; Is Kutty male or female.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Wiki states that Kutty's male, but it makes me wonder since Arno in Swordcraft Story 2 is similar (except for the fact that Arno's more humanoid) but is gender ambiguous. But hey, before GS Pokemon were genderless so yeah.

ROTATING SIGNATURE. /brb refreshing page even though I liked what my sig. had

Andy, one of your images has been deleted or something :< Unless that's the one I pointed out yesterday and you still haven't gotten rid of it XD; Also we both have the same image in our sig. /the Genis x Mithos one; yours is iconized though o3o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/nodnod. I say just name it whatever then, regardless of gender. :B

The whole internet, or just PC? PC's been having issues all day. .o.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

They are? /knew it was the same artist but huh

What series do you have in there anyhoo? I spy Shaman King, PokeSupe, Symphonia, Abyss (I think? /never played Abyss), Detective Conan (?), Zatch Bell (or whatever it's Japanese name is), and Chobits(?).

/now I have the urge to do an icon theme again next

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back