• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I have PPRNG, but it looks different from RNG Reporter, which doesn't help ._.;

...I'm confused. They're teaching now even though Kevin's right about the date and time? /signed up

Also, have fun at Dorney Park. I loved going there :3

Years

It's either that or nothing.

I'm too intimidated by the folks on PO to actually go there. I play with my favorites worked around into some semblance of an actual team, while it seems that most there play to win last I checked. It's cool on wi-fi, but PO is a different story.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It doesn't seem like anything's going on at the moment. /snuck in and out rather quickly

Sooner or later people are gonna wonder who "Tsubaki" is o3o Maybe I should stick with Kagebouzu or Pikataro or something...

Cid

Years
    I guess I should have fun that way. :) Oh and PC has it's own PO server, right?
    I don't know a lot of people who go to PC's PO server though.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015

Lets gather round the campfire, and sing a campfire song! a C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song and if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong, but it'll help if you just sing alonnnnggg :'D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dondon is right. IE9 isn't too bad. /too lazy to reinstall firefox right now. going to be going shopping with her sister and grandmother soon anyways.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Campfire Song was within the good episodes of Spongebob. <3

Also, Criminal Mind news made me happy. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back