• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

You know you can't resist the allure of the blessed Virgin Mary. But yeah. A completely necessary second vacation and college shenanigans. So it was Junjou, Kashimashi, True Tears, and Maria-sama. So homo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So my posts are now non-existent to you two? ;o; Not referring to the content since heaven knows I'm not interesting, but the number.

Years
    41. Betch, I have a friggin' altar right behind me in my room. Your temptations of the Virgin have zero effects on me. Indeed, we two only watch the most manly and obviously heterosexual Chinese cartoons.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You know, there's a thing called VMs. Maybe you've heard of them :3

/not saying I want this place inactive, but when you're ignoring everyone else who posts in this thread... I mean at least Tara and I acknowledge any other poster who might post in the middle of our convo.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Still, I hate when people are left out in convos. It's happened to me so many times in chatrooms ;o; There's no excuse in a thread like this.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Also, the Japanese discussion thread is over in Japanese Entertainment. I heard you could actually raise your postcount there! And you can talk about anime no one else knows about! Though I've *somewhat unfortunately* seen the first of the BnP OVAs. Still think VMs are better though.

Years
    We are doing this. Whatever this is. What are we doing here? Time to go watch pure boys love.
    Daaaamn straight, dawg. Seikaichii Hatsukoi, JR 2, Kimi to Boku on effin' PTW. Find the one that's actually on my PTW.
    I haven't seen 3 in a while. Had a really funny line I remember. I'd better watch it again. My nostalgia glasses are extra thick for 2000.
    Neither have I. I can't even remember the last thing Pokemon-related I did...oh wait, I helped my friend hack his Sapphire ROM last Saturday and then he spent the entirety of Sunday playing it instead of hanging out like we initially planned. Good times.

Years

Look how straight we are. Hell yeah. But do you know what sucks. It starts with a Jordan Y and ends with an uri.

Zoroark is the only one I haven't seen. And hacked Sapphire? Hacked how? At least you weren't watching Chinese cartoons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back