• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    59. Because we've said it out loud and made a point about how straight we are, it must be true. I was never into lilies. Those are the most overrated flowers ever.

But we were watching Chinese cartoons. Generic romcom Chinese cartoons. And SonoHana

And no, Pixel, because I don't use this site for Pokemon. It's more like an archive of my shame.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

SEXY ANIME GIRLS WITH BOOBS
    And with that said I am off to finish a post since I seem to be deliberately ignored.

Years

I don't get why they have such a following. I mean they don't do anything. EVER.

As expected of PseudoHentai-Yaro-San to engage in such activities while in the company of a friend. Can't say I'm disappoint, but I will anyway.

I respond to things I have a response to?

Years
    63. I know right? And most of the time, they aren't even aesthetically pleasing. Such wasted time and money. Humanity must be appreciating more refined things.

Hey, it was consensual and he thoroughly enjoyed it. But I can never compare with Trufag-senpai-neesama, whose library of indulgences will always shine brighter than mine.

As for me, it's significance by omission.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm sorry, I just hate being ignored ;o; And it's not like I can hop into Jord's and Kevin's convo., especially when their sort of convo. could be taken elsewhere, like VMs.

Years

Speaking of aesthetically, pleasing, I didn't realize how gorgeous Hanasaku Iroha actually is until yesterday. I think you'll be in for a treat, Mr. Aria is in my top 5.

Gomen ne, Pseudo-chan. You are not shining. Ufu~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

OI, TAKE YOUR FREAKING WEEABOO CONVERSATIONS TO FREAKING VMS OR ACTUALLY TRY TO FIND WAYS TO INCLUDE OTHERS INTO YOUR FREAKING CONVO. THIS PLACE AIN'T YOUR OWN PRIVATE SPACE, YA KNOW.

Seriously, this is really bugging me now and I swear I'm losing some sanity here ._.

Years

True Tears? Gorgeous?
    Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

...Actually, I kind of see it now.

Pseudo-chan kawaii~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    OI, TAKE YOUR FREAKING WEEABOO CONVERSATIONS TO FREAKING VMS OR ACTUALLY TRY TO FIND WAYS TO INCLUDE OTHERS INTO YOUR FREAKING CONVO. THIS PLACE AIN'T YOUR OWN PRIVATE SPACE, YA KNOW
    Seriously, this is really bugging me now and I swear I'm losing some sanity here ._.

You and I do the same thing you know (the bolded. just the bolded). :/ Whenever I get ignored I just go and find something to do, anyways.

Anyways, I should attempt to eat this danish. I barely ate yesterday. =3=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

But, unlike us, Jordan and Kevin were pretty much ignoring everyone else. When someone else posted, we would at least acknowledge them. I said so on the last page.

Anyways, while getting rid of what little hair was on my legs for Otakon I realized I was gonna wear knee-high boots and didn't need to get rid of the hair past my knees. Of course I had already finished one leg when I realized this. /sigh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back