• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's weird to see a quote by Netto without an emoticon following it :P I mean, it would be unprofessional in something like that, but still.

Also, got my badge. It is, in fact, a Madoka badge (only Madoka, Kyubey, and Homura though ;o;) and I got my friend to get a Durarara! badge because he had no clue what any of the series were. No Fairy Tail sob ;;

Years

We will mess you up. And they got the actual Oak VA? That's pretty freaking awesome.

Also at Baltimore. Rooming it up with 4 other people. We are all very quiet. Seriously. 5 people in a 2 person room and it's dead silent.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It was quiet in the car with me, my dad, and my friend :P

But anyways I wanna see you there Kevin :DDDD /and anyone else who's going

Years

I threw all of mine out a couple of years ago though. They were all "laminated" with some kind of book binding.

I'm very inconspicuous. Good luck trying to find me.

Years

Yes that happens a lot.

And jeez, you guys make me want to go to another con. I wanna meet people! D;

@Pika-san: I use too much smilies yeah. DDD:

@Jigglez: I was surprised myself. Go watch the interview. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I didn't want to turn down the offer, especially because it was her grad present. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back