• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I shall be waiting, Pokey! :D

FF3? yes i know you mean final fantasy 3 before you say so.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Why FFIII? Got for FFIX <3

In other news, I got like one picture with another Lucy. And then some group shots with my friends (Yellow de Viridian Grove and KH2!Sora). And then one with my Sora friend because we were apparently "eating our Pocky the right way".

Anyways, pictures of what I got will be up later. Pictures of cosplayers will be up when Letty uploads them since I'm too lazy to take pictures.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

FFIII or FFIX, I will not play. I, unlike others, cannot just go and get/buy whatever game whenever I want.

/dammit shiny cherubi on gpx hatch. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well if you get a PSP and memory card and a PSN account you can download FFIX for $15 :B

Also, pictures. Quality is terrible because Photo Booth does not have a "no flash" option as far as I can see.

Spoiler:

Also I want to use my friend's Keyblade and pretend it's an actual key I can use to summon stuff with o3o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Consoles/Handhelds are on the list of things I can't just go and buy right now. Basically? Right now it's harder to get me into a video game than an anime.

Cool. o/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Sounds like me ^^; /watch Madoka 8D

I didn't see Tales of Hearts there, sadly ;o; Or any of the individual FT games. But that's OK <3

Also, Plurk is addicting. I think I'll use it more than Twitter ._.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hm. I'm pretty sure you've seen more anime than me the past few months. Aaaand, definitely more games. Only if someone torrents it and puts it on my laptop. not kidding.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Though I can never finish said anime ;o;

I swear it's like impossible for me to finish videos games and anime and shows and stuff.

Oh, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think I saw a Reid cosplayer yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back