• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Comic books are still very niche.

I'm really just hoping this show isn't just going to tread the exact same ground Spectacular Spider-Man did.

Also, I wasn't a big fan of the Ultimate Spider-Man comics. They weren't written particularly well. Too much angst.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And then there's Heroman.

I think I'll stick to my Japan-originated anime.

Also, I love randomness. My Togepi in Crystal used Smokescreen twice in a row with Metronome.

And I gave up trying to hatch a shiny Tyrogue ;o; Oh well, at least I got a shiny Magby. I hate Magmar, but hey.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a feeling that I might miss the end of this version and the beginning of next version, but it'll depend on how active this one gets this weekend. n_n

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Reminds me, I still need to do WTP. /been lazy, plus...

Yesterday, I made an account for an Alternate Universe Steven (RS Champion). Today I made an account for canon DPPt rival. As well as a Pottermore account. But that's different from Roleplaying.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe I'll zero like a boss when it gets reset when I first log on and stuff.

/is in a weird mood, so don't go rwararar at her. :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Not a big Phineas and Ferb fan, though I will admit that it's one of the better Disney shows nowadays.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't seen it yet. :( I should do so sometime.

I love my MSN avatar. it's so cute. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back