• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Guys guys guys.

Lemme try to explain something and see if you can understand. It's a good thought right, to know that something will eventually happen, to know something long term etc, and for now you've got all the middle stuff where you can enjoy and stuff? Yeahhhhhh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I honestly don't understand, but it's midnight here and I've been watching a gazillion episodes of Soul Eater :>

Not to mention I've been on my computer all day, part of that time spent looking through fanart and iconing it for LiveJournal. Which is down at the moment. Apparently Russian politics is trying to get rid of LJ altogether because of a freedom of speech problem or something. Don't ask.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh noes! Where would all the LJ Roleplayers go if there weren't no LJ. Insanejournal, maybe, or that other journal that is like LJ.

I really should consider heading to back soon. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's been mentioned on Plurk, so I've been considering migrating there o3o Honestly, though, my life doesn't revolve around LJ as it did a while ago so I'm not too mad at it being down.

I'll prolly hit bed after watching Part Four Disc One of Funi's Soul Eater set. Though my dad's fallen asleep, so it may be sooner than that. /is tired...which is weird since it's earlier than I usually turn in

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't really touched LJ in months. :D;

/ttly in her Mithos cosplay waiting for her friend to finish, huzzah!

Years

What the Factor is wrong with my team(Team Discussions)?!
    My Team Heartless isn't on yet. Colcolstyles wouldn't even reply to my PM.
    24 Hours passed(Last week, i made the team), PM'ed CCS two days ago, i should've had a message. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU--

BTW, I'm gonna watch Captain America Tomorrow, then look for Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension DVD, no, BLU-RAY.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Guess who two of the pics that pop up on the side are of? :D IT'S A SIIIIIIIGN.

By the way what's the translation of the text under the title on page three?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye sir! /do you know how many times I said that at Otakon while dressed as Lucy?

Also, I know I shouldn't always believe Google Translate, but it says ユザ is Yuza while ユーザー is "User". I know the last character with a dash thing added next to it makes more of a "zar" sound (remember, ツタージャ became "Tsutarja" rather than "Tsutaaja"), but yeah. Don't kill me please I know nothing ;o;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

From what I remember, the ー extends the vowel, so it would indeed be like two a's in ツタージャ, but it sounds like "ar" and is usually romanized as such :x /doesn't remember exactly as it's been a year since he learned it, but is fairly sure that's it

I will be like a shadow the next few days, btw. Twilight freaking Princess. FINALLY I CAN PLAY IT AGAIN. /plays to satiate the call of the twilight

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So the convention was fun. We're actually going back tomorrow because my sister wants to see the Shaman King photoshoot. xD;

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I caught the sign-up on the sixth day :3 Though now I need to remember my username... XD;

Just came back from Cowboys and Aliens. I thought that they could've totally made an allusion by giving Harrison Ford's character a whip (I mean hey, those things aren't uncommon in that time or anything...).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back