• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww, bye bye Angelo then? D:

/reading logs in which Angelo was really really nice XD

Years
    I know what you mean, Nica.

Eh...I might change my avatar. I found this one I really liked.

But I am not changing my signature. It's too cute/awesome for me to throw away.

Lightning doesn't talk to much, but I can forgive. She's busy, between managing idiots in PC and going to college and the real world.

..Isshu's in my heart? Must be a dark place

Hmm...Ichigo's new look confuses me. Is that a mullet or something?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeees, your signature is nice. :3

(just noticed, it takes a lot for people to mature usually so...that's why people start off as noobs, mostly, and then change, to better people...and...I know I may not be perfect, but I have changed a lot since 2008, where I didn't respect people's feelings at all. Now, when I get upset with people if they do something wrong by me, I apologise to them, which makes no sense, but it's how I am now. And I know life now is perfect, and even if I think something is wrong, then I should just handle it the right way, and not immaturely...so yeah...)

And yeah, she's gunna be gone until she gets an Internet connection. XD;

Isshu is in all of our hearts <3

Years
    Spoiler:

I just had to.

Isshu must also be a divided country.

N00bs are awesome. They're like babies. Except stupider.

/Stupid computer won't let me use Ask. Looks like I'll have to use....GOOGLE D':

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I should not be up this early in the morning.

I blame the fact I should be in school today, though as of last week (my first week) they declared we were off today.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Doesn't it make it good though, Roswell? I mean, you got a day off, right? ;;

And yeah, I completely agree with Nica. And I certainly do think she's a different person now. A much better person than she was back in 2009 when I started off. Can't say anything about the time before 2009 coz I wasn't even born on PC back then. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Kid's my 8th 5th favorite out of the seven. He gets beaten by three girls + Soul XD

And I may get a day off, but it's because of somethin' else.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Eh?

In that case, I'll just tell ya.

A teacher who retired at the school I started died of cancer, so there's gonna be a funeral for her today, and since a lot of teachers at my school wanna attend, we got a day off.

derozio

Years
    Shiz, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

That ain't anything to rejoice. I shouldn't have said what I did earlier...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ah, I didn't know her anyways, so I'm not too upset over it ^^;

I wish stuff like Soul Eater and Fairy Tail were real. 'Course, both Shibusen and Fairy Tail are guilds (well, Shibusen's more a school, though it does have jobs), so it'd be hard for me to choose which one I'd wanna join. /I'd probably join Shibusen since I would likely not have any magical powers

derozio

Years
    Yeaahh, but still...

I'd prefer Fairy tail, though. Natsu's or Laxus' magic would suit me well. XD;

On a side note, I'm watching 45th ep now. I sure caught up fast on this one. Srsly, Fairy tail's the only anime I've watched as long on the internet. That simply proves how good it is and how well it can grip a person. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I still need to catch up.

And the FT music playing on iTunes when I have over 1000 tracks and have the mode set on random is hinting that.

/but I wanna at least get caught up in the Soul Eater manga before I do catch up on the FT anime

If I did have magic, it would be Water Dragonslayer magic~! I'd be able to use ice and steam, too, since those are both forms of water~

And in Shibusen, I'd totally be a scythe user~ /has an affinity with scythes

If you add other characters on, Blair's my fourth favorite~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Glad I'm nicer and a better person now. XD

Foreverrrrrrrrr~

Years

Forever and ever, Nica. Forever and ever.

I would be a Dark Dragonslayer. Shadows would be at my control! And everyone has them!

/can Water Dragonslayer manipulate people's blood? Would be scary, aye.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Well, if they can touch the blood they probably can.

The weakness I've come up with is that they get dehydrated pretty quickly.

They also have slight healing powers. You know how in Harry Potter, a phoenix's tear has healing properties? What I've come up with is that a Water Dragonslayer (or Leviathan)'s saliva has some powers, although it can only suppress a wound, not heal it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back