• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Conan is a cool name, too~ Maybe I could name a kid that.

...Oh pffft, they're at a foreign graveyard (where the souls of foreigners that fought in WWII or w/e were buried) and one of the ghosts is "Popeye the Great" as it says on the tombstones.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years

Aye! I have several names in mind if I ever have a kid. |D

Pffffft. xDDDD

.... I LOVE YOU TOO PLAYLIST. /it's playing Over Soul

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Same, same~ But mostly for girls, honestly ^^;

I CAN SAY THE SAME, SORT OF. /started playing "soul-eater (so scandalous)" but my mom wants to see me so will resume afterwards

Ru

Years

I have more for guys than I do for girls. XD

haha. xD Yeah. /needs to go and hobble to class. Will prolly be back in a few, since it's her computer class.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

A lot of the names are also anime-influenced, nya.

And now, time for Lucia's Shaman King dump~ Most will be out of spoilers since they don't really spoil anything, and then one will be under spoilers because of size.

Silva's got himself a death wish.

Someone color this so I can use it as an icon for my main on LJ if I ever go back there or for here. Please. /still needs to practice coloring, but w/e

This just made me laugh.

I also want this colored for avvie/icon usage.

Spoiler:

ALSO I BET YOU IF ANYTHING DR. STEIN AND FAUST VIII ARE COUSINS.

Ru

Years

You can see if my sister will color it for you (since I don't think she's complained about coloring Yoh, unlike HoroHoro. xD;) because she's been coloring Shaman King a lot lately. :>

DUDE. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY WERE.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That'd be nice, nya.

Faust. Is. Creepy. Beyond. Recognition. But like Desukan, he's cool-creepy. Kind of hot too, but, um, still going with Yoh.

If Dr. Stein and Faust met I would fear for my life. It'd be interesting to see how the other characters would react, too.

Ru

Years

She said she would. :>

XDDD Aye! According to my sister, there is actually a few changes in personality for some of the characters between the Manga and Anime. *coughlyzergcough*

I would probably be under a table, hiding from them.

/shudders at what she's thinking.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yaaaay~

Ooh, I wanna see how Lyserg's personality differs. I don't remember too much, and I haven't gotten to the point of his introduction since starting to watch the anime subbed, but I'll see if I can recognize one!

Just make sure that table isn't the dissection/operating table.

I can see BS and Horohoro being best buddies. Idk why. I can also sort of see Kid and Ren getting along. They have similar 8| expressions. Then Manta and Maka would be good buddies, as would Yoh and Soul. Oh and Anna could keep Spirit at bay.

AND YES I DO BELIEVE IN DESTINY. /in response to your usertitle

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years

HoroHoro personality is slightly different as well. Along with Ryus. Pretty much, <b>everyone</b> is slightly different. Lyzerg and Hao being the most changed.

Because they both have blue hair? -shrug- Yoh gets along with everyone.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yoh still seems to be completely the same, if you ask me. And Manta.

BS and Horohoro also seem a bit egotistic, although BS is a lot more egotistical (until later), while Horohoro at least has a good cause. And Kid would be complaining about how Yoh only has one sword too ("It isn't symmetrical!"). And then there's the Oracle Bell that is only on one side. Yeaaaaah, Kid would definitely be complaining.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years

Manta doesn't change as much. They act different later in the manga, I guess. More during the 180-280 chapters.. yeah

HoroHoro changes later as well, like BS. HoroHoro is symmetrical, 'cept the Oracle Bell.

Ru

Years

LYZERG ISN'T AS EMO. /brick'd. Shouldn't be talking. ;__;

;____; /flees from the table. doesn't want to find out if it was or not.

I can see Kid and Ren arguing which number is better. :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And the hair sticking out, as shown in your avvie.

Idk if any of the characters are symmetrical. I guess Ren, which is why Kid would like him. Liz and Patty would also like him, to Ren's dismay. And Pilica and Tsubaki may get along too. Idek.

Regardless of personality changes, Faust is still creepy.

Kid: 8!
    Ren: 666! /actually Idk what it'd be maybe 1?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I thought it was from the manga itself; it was pretty good~ Though I'm guessing you colored it?

I remember Faust getting better. He ends up on Yoh's team along with what's-his-name-the-kid-with-the-leopard-spirit, doesn't he? /Idk if it's different in the manga or not

3 is 3/4ths of 8, design wise :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back