• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had a site where I could read PokeSpe

I don't know if I can still read it. XD; It didn't have all of D/P, but at least it had something.

Someone should give me a Heart Scale so I can get my Togetic/Togekiss to learn Air Slash

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I am loving Black and White more and more. And someone already plays White on PD so I'm iconing Black. /plus, he's an ADD trainer; I CAN SO PLAY HIM

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Is it really a sequel, or just an enhanced port of the first game? I thought it was the latter, but I could be wrong.

/didn't see this, orz.

It's a sequel, just like the other Golden Sun game.

/never actually played the first Golden Sun game. Just Lost Age, and now Dark Dawn.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They bounce off eachother. However, it's one of those games where you can play it without having had to have played the first two games.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

All right. Might give it a shot, then~

...I'm not even done reading the first chapter of BW PokeSupe and I've already got 12 icons of Black made.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I remember having to walk a mile to school once cuz I missed the bus and my parents were gone. That sucked trying to climb the hill while the ground was kinda flooded....

Felt nice, smelled clean, and looked pretty, though. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There have been countless times in which I've had to walk home in the down pouring rain or something. Too many times to count.

/loves Mithos. Both the adorable Half-Elf and her Togekiss.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I love the rain, in all honesty.... It feels so clean (depending on where you live)

Peach, your avatar looks like it's cut off..... It just has Mithos' eyes and up and the ス character on my Firefox and Chrome.... Is it my computer being dumb, or....? Idk. Just wondering.

/luffles Togekiss

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love the rain. <3

That's your laptop being dumb. :3;

/just went and defeated pretty much everything in Byron's gym with just her Togekiss. It was awesome.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Like using a Bellossom or a Meganium to defeat his Water/Ice Pokemon and Piloswine? :D

... I think that's all he has. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yup :D

Ice does not have a resistance to Grass, and Piloswine's other type is its downfall.

Also if there isn't one there should be an option for turning off all smilies (including ones others use) and just show them as text.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    52..?

Hmm.... I wonder if it's cuz of the postbit on ND....... /goes to check it out

I loved how I went into Morty's gym and wiped the floor with my freshly caught Kadabra =b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back