• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hrmm.... There was that time in Sinnoh (can't remember the version) where I went up against Cynthia with no healing items, and a weak Garchomp as my last Pokemon. Somehow I managed it @_@;

Also, must just be Firefox. It works again on Chrome and Safari.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh! I use an Eevee against Morty before. :3 it was more like imma use sand attack, and then switch out and use something else... I think? XD

There is, but in New Directions for some reason the 'no smilies' option isn't implemented in quick reply. v__v

/goes back underground to look for another heart scale.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yeah, but Garchomp's uber :/

I may not be a competitive battler, but I still like to make sure I don't use ubers.

I beat the E4 first time around in my SS without having any Pokemon faint.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

.... That was super smart of me. /uses teleport to pick another place to go underground... and ended up all the way back in Canalave when she was in Pastoria. xD;

I don't remember most of my battles. :3; But I will hopefully remember my awesome Budew vs Cherrim battle with Gardenia.

Years

If Pika-san sees this please PM me about BW details. (I support Legal stuff I bought Vol.3! 8D)

And meh, Dark Dawn was a big side quest is the fandumb's conclusion. THe next game will probably be the main dish.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years

Japanese Music Revival time is NOOOOOOOOOOW!

Jinn and the pillows have been filling my ears the whole evening/night/morning.

Heck. Yes.

Yeah, I'm having a huge backlash against the whole Lucky Star genre.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years

Guess who just bought all three seasons of Avataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar~

That, Jinn, Xi Shua Shua, and seeing an old forum get hacked...

Man, I wish I was old enough to drink.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    there seems to be some problems with people forgetting to count up, so i'm here to correct the issue

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back