• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Very much so.

/kind of wants to take a nap right now, though. stayed up really late playing a computer game with her sister.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

:<

I didn't stay up at all, and I obviously missed some things 'cause of it.

Also, here's an example of what I was talking about (fanart that just cracks me up):

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Poor Gray.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Zoo Tycoon. (At first) we made a whole 'zoo' out of Dodo Birds, and started naming them ToS characters. Sadly, the only two ToS characters that mated that we supported and thus did no name changes of were Zelos and Sheena (Second Gen). We're going to see about finding a different animal that doesn't spawn as much as Dodo Birds... but only stick with one mate (we did Red Pandas... and the only thing that went right was Presea and Genis mating, and only mating with eachother.)

We stayed up until 3am doing this, heh.

Pffffft. Poor Gray.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

When I breed Pokemon, I usually just do Ditto breeding or breed Pokemon with no intention of being a shipping freak.

And then came breeding Natsu x Lucia.

I really wish I could get my Water Stone traded over so I can have Fire x Water x Electric x Grass all on the same team.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This is Zoo Tycoon, not Pokemon. I never said anything about having shipping intentions in Pokemon. And having named animals make the game more enjoyable.

We don't have that animal, sadly. :V We have Camels.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokemon it's not as fun. I'd much rather see 'Anna is going to go mate with Kratos' than 'Dodo 12 is going to go mate with Dodo 14'. No, you don't see them actually breeding. The game is E (10+).

It's not just the breeding factor, anyways. It's the general aspect of it as well, like 'Alicia is being groomed by Regal' and 'Lloyd is challenging Kratos'.

Closest they have to Dragons is Dinosaurs.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pokemon does need more of the breeding stuff. Heck, I would buy a game where you actually were a breeder and not a trainer.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That would be pretty awesome.

/tempted to install the 'Endangered Species' Expansion Pack CD she found and see what they can make from it.

I'm glad I found it, though. Now I think we can make Gray Wolves (an animal that my sister wanted to have on her actual Zoo).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I haven't played a Tycoon game in forever. Last one was SeaWorld, but I doubt I could get it on my Mac :<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Zoo Tycoon was pretty much the only Tycoon games my siblings and I played. Probably not, as our 'Extinct Species' expansion CD actually says 'Games for Windows'. It's probably the same for all their tycoon games.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Stupid people biased against Mac :<

I really can't wait to get my mom's Vista, so I can play all my games on it. It'll be connected to a bigger screen, though, because the main screen is dead. So I'll still be keeping my Mac.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The world would be | | much happier if they made games for both Windows and Mac (only | | because the world will never be completely happy. We're selfish that way).

Whee. /listening to Phil Collins. Completely blames her sister for it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Will saying 'Disney Movie Tarzan' help?

Little late there, Dondon~ But you're probably on your phone, so I understand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back