• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    65. I am very tempted to go to a pair of prereleases for Magic and Pokemon this weekend... but I gotta be stingy with my money even though I really want to surprise my friends by saying I can make it to the Magic one and go to the Pokemon one at the same place the following day. WHY MUST THE CARDS TAUNT ME WITH THEIR SHINY AWESOMENESS? ;_;

/still has a rough draft to write and probably shouldn't go to either but might just say, "Screw it. I wanna go somewhere this weekend even if it costs me a lot of money!" and go to both. Though that means waking up at 8 AM for one and being gone most of the day for both. ;_;

/has nothing to add about FT

Years
    67. I'm two months behind now in Negima, which is probably 6 chapters. The current arc finally got interesting again (I consider the whole Mundus Magicus chapters one whole arc) I'm not picking up any more series until I finish at least two of the series I'm currently working on, anime or manga-wise. Which means the Negima! OVA and Inuyasha are my next targets to finish since none of the others I'm watching/reading will be as easy to finish in the next few months.

I'm also busy convincing myself not to go to those things this weekend since that's way too much money out of my pocket this week with how much I've eaten out and how much I've spent on gas ($100 for two fill-ups!). :V

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

:<

Oh well.

/this coming from the person who has a bunch of series to catch up on/finish, so yeah

Also, before I use it as my own, whaddaya think?

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Is it too flowery, or is there something amiss, or what?

/although I think the icons need moving...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I didn't get to count one of the higher numbers, orz.

Fixed the icon location, and it'll be uploaded shortly.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Because that's what it's based off of?

/go check the profile pic of Gray, or the previous page, or the page before that

Years
    73. I don't mind the floweryness, but I have no design sense, so you'll want someone else's opinion. :V

Icons do probably need to be moved.

And I updated my manga list for the first time in a few months. Hopefully the changes take quickly to better reflect what I'm reading.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pfffft, I need the coding from the Lloyd theme and I can't find where it was posted. /derp; I don't think it was in my VMs...oh wait PMs maybe

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You're better at sig.-making than I am, nya.

I also know there's a white spot by Natsu's scarf, but PS was being mean by highlighting part of his scarf to take off too :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Idk at both Netto. Get a Fairy Tail theme.

And finally added in the dreaded sound tag. Suggestions to where it should go? /I want to keep a sound tag so "take it off" is not an option

Guy

just a guy
    Years

I haven't made myself a new theme in awhile. I've just been living off of livejournal icons for the past while.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Are you referring to the color of the text or in the icons? /can use excuse that yellow in left icon background matches color on vest?

And I got it from Gendou o3o

/is now attempting to find the artwork on Pixiv again to give credit to each artist, sob

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ohhh.

Thank god that's easier to fix o3o

/will try something soon

At least a lot of the fanart has Natsu with pink hair now since originally it was more red.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back