• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I'll just leave this here. :x

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Maybe the robotic-sounding vocals the Vocaloids have the same sort of appeal that chiptune music has. It's obviously robotic and artificial, but it's got a huge following anyway. De geso. Plus NIPPON and their tendency to make everything moe.

The Ermine's name is Chamo iirc. I read the Negima manga, but got up to like Chapter 43 and got lazy. :x

YES, BUT HERE'S MY REBUTTLE.

Chiptune, in and of itself, SOUNDS GOOD.

This doesn't. I can still listen to Route 1 and enjoy it. :[

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Apparently Safari changed the gradient's color for whatever reason. Dunno if it has to do with the coding or what; it's doing it for Tara's theme too.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

I hate when I do that. :U

More objective version: It's like making an 8-bit remix of something and claiming that it's better than the original. Sure, I can still listen to those old chiptunes and enjoy them but I wouldn't even think of taking this:

Over this:

I don't see the appeal of picking chiptune over original. It feels more like a downgrade than an upgrade.:U

Blah!!

Is a CANADIAN alt.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012

PIXY YOU ONE PIECE HATING PIECE OF SONIC FANBOY, YOU'VE KILLED DLTMSA.

EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE SAYS I MUST NOW KILL YOU.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still think it's not allowed? And if it is then I think that should be changed. 'Cause think about it. N00bs will make more accounts to talk with themselves in threads to make them seem popular, or for other reasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back