• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Tara, you realize on the last page you were counting with your main again, right? XD

Also, for image cleaning:

However, if you do use an image that needs some cleaning, there's a quick and easy way to do so.

Duplicate your base image (right click it in the layers list) and set the above layer to multiply. Yes, this makes the image messier, but bear with me. Then, duplicate your base image again, and set that to screen. Then merge all the layers together.

---Ross's Note---

Image Before:
    baseimage.png

Image Now:
    2.png

/taken from gimp_tutorials @ lj

//also needs to get off so can't do it herself

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

2010 is a wonderful year. I like to state that.

The future is wonderful. The present is wonderful. The past is the past. Your past - our future. I wish for many things in life but right now I don't think I have anything to wish for, so when it's like--...ooh hey. /just noticed

HEY I CAN INTERCONNECT TWO DIFFERENT THINGS IN A CERTAIN WAY. :D; When ummm... okay let's avoid remembering the past, woooow. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm sad. Sad because I can't get anymore OP before 13th. ;_;

And bye guys, I'll be off in a while. :]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • And yeah, before I go, I urge you to see this:

Believe me, that one's good too. Don't miss on it. D:

And now...bye~

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010

Well you see, I'm on a crapp computer with only IE right now.

But just for you, I logged out and logged into an alt that I haven't used in a while just cause just for you, Pokey.

Years
  • 3. There is one good thing about IE: it makes it easy to control user access to sites that strain the network with traffic. Then again, any sys admin that's worth their title uses a browser independent content filter. /talking from a network tech's viewpoint our primary objective is to be able to sit there and play minesweeper all day

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I am happy for mah first emblem, but sad it was for the Halloween thing. I wanted an XD emblem! =D [/Nagging]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back