• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    OKAY OKAY. I got started. ;____; And then Pop wants to go to shops to get something for some reason, lol. ;;

Also I loooooove the cloud theme of B/W city names. :333333333333

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    That reminds me, excited to see the movie with Zoroark and everything. I'm going to be watching it with my brother. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wooooah. I spent three hours playing Dragon Age! and if it wasn't so damn late, I would probably still be playing!

Well, guess I'm off to bed now!

Gilgαmesh

I refuse to go to sleep because I would never waste my weekend going to sleep early.

Oh snap, it's almost 4 AM here.

Oh well. Still not going to sleep.

Gilgαmesh

6. Why? I have one or two more hours to waste on PC before I would go to bed. :( It just seems like such a waste. xD;

Gilgαmesh

But tomorrow is Saturday. The day after that would be Sunday. School isn't necessarily an issue anyway, it's pretty much the same thing everyday. Next week might get a bit more stressful because I'm focusing on taking online classes along with my school ones, so it might get a bit hectic, but nothing that I can't handle. At least, I hope so.

My goal is really for nothing but A's and B's this year. I can't fall behind that except in AP English because it's just English. The funny part is that English just so happens to be one of my best subjects since I like to write. But since this is literature, well.... .__.; At least we're on poetry, which is the good/cool part. I love poetry. ♥

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And then there's me, who believes there's no such thing as good or bad luck. What we call "good luck" or "bad luck" is solely based on how positive or negative we are towards something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back