• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Alriiiiiight! /brick'd

Auuuugh. You would think the internet at the library would be good so people can study and research and stuff. /kicks internet. ;__;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup, pretty much. In fact, if it wasn't for the green username when I logged on this morning, I wouldn't have realized that it was St. Patrick's Day today.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I switched to PokeCommunity Black, and the green username looks reaaaally sexy on it, especially because of how clearly you can see it. :D The Johto Elite works as well, but I can't see the blue text in my signature as well. XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years

It took me a while to figure out why the usernames were green. I'm so dim! XD And yeah, they look awesome on a black background. :>
    It's been ages since I posted in Trivia. :O

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    27 I just woke up so tired I put on a hoodie and went to school.

I completely forgot it was St. Paddy's Day until I saw the date on the drive to class.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have a Joker T-Shirt on that has a bunch of green stripes and whatnot on it :3

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

"Well ya know what they say: people in glass houses sink ships."

Greatest. Proverb. EVAR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back