• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Open Dead Inside ~ The Walking Dead Fan Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

1ytun8.png

A fan club for everyone, living or dead.
Owner: Minerva

walkingdeaduniversal.jpg

About The Walking Dead

Based on the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead tells the story of a small group of survivors living in the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse. The first season mostly takes place in the Atlanta metropolitan area, and the second through fourth seasons in the surrounding countryside of northern Georgia, as the survivors search for a safe haven away from the shuffling hordes of predatory "walkers" or "biters" (as the zombies are referred to in the show), who devour any living thing they catch, and whose bite is infectious to humans. The plot focuses primarily on the dilemmas the group faces as they struggle to maintain their humanity during the day-to-day challenges of surviving in a hostile world. This includes battling the zombie hordes, coping with casualties, and dealing with predatory human survivors.

The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a sheriff's deputy before the zombie outbreak. At every turn they are faced with the horror of the walking zombies, the changing dynamic of their group, and hostility from the scattered remains of a struggling human populace who are focused on their own survival now that society's structures have collapsed.

source: wikipedia.

Take the character quiz! | Official Website

Introduction

Welcome to a club dedicated to one of the most popular shows out there. The Walking Dead. Whether you are up to date on the episodes, have read the comic books, played the latest video game that came out recently, or just a casual fan of zombies. This is the perfect place to discuss anything TWD. Discuss the latest episodes, theories, characters, predictions of future episodes, anything that pertains to show! Remember to stay close, and get your weapons ready, because we're about to battle a zombie horde.

USN7vTc.png

"This ain't a democracy anymore."

In order to survive this Ricktatorship, we must abide by these guidelines.

• All PokeCommunity & Fan Clubs rules apply here - self explanatory. A horde of walkers will find you if you do not comply.
  • Do not join the group solely to bring in hate - therefore please no trolling, bashing, or flaming against the group.
  • Beware of spoilers - When discussing episodes in detail, it is best to use the spoiler tags. Not many of us are up to date on the episodes, so for the sake of others, please respect their feelings.
  • Regarding videos & full episodes - you may share a youtube clip of a certain scene from the show, but please do not link the full episode nor download links.
  • Remember: if Daryl dies, we riot. - have fun!

Are you ready?
  • Username:
  • Favorite Character:
  • Additional Information: (how did you get into the series? Why do you like your character? You can add any introductory information in this field in regards to TWD)
  • Answer to topic: (no need to fill this one out, just the above three bullet points are required for now.)

Survivors
Sector
Autumn Reverie
Castform
[supporter]Sairento Tamashii[/supporter]​

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Username: Sector
Favorite Character: Don't have one right now. I'm having a marathon to get caught up on this. I'm a new TWD fan! :)
Additional Information: I used to always pick on this show because of its popularity. You see, I still am, but I'm more into Supernatural & The Vampire Diaries (Basically, I'm pro vampire, like them better than zombies). But one night, my dad was watching this marathon a couple weeks ago the Saturday before Walking Dead returns to airing. I just watched 2 episodes with him, getting interested in the show. My parents have been into this series since the pilot. Might as well follow. As much of a failure I have been trying to get them into my shows (Supernatural, Arrow, etc), guess it works the other way around. Yeppers. I've played the XBL Arcade game of Walking Dead. I enjoyed it! I sort of want to get the retail Walking Dead game as well to play through that one. I'm not up to date on the new episodes yet, like to get caught up before watching the current episodes. I have no problem with spoilers nor care for it, they just make me more motivated to catch up. So don't mind that with me! Going pretty slow on the catching up thing though.
Answer to topic: Did I mention I'm a new TWD fan?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Username: Synerjee

Favorite Character: Daryl

Additional Information: At first I was quite reluctant to get into the series as I'm not a big fan of horror shows and the like, but after hearing so much from other fans about how amazing it is, I finally decided I would at least try the first episode to see how things go. The first few episodes scared tf out of me, but I've braved through it all, and look where I ended up. x)

I admire Daryl as despite that rough and tough front he puts up, inside he's a loyal and trustworthy companion with a soft heart, which is very useful and dependable on these tough roads in a post-apocalyptic world.

Plus, he uses a crossbow. Crossbows are sexy. Especially being used by a badass such as Daryl. <3

Currently I'm in the middle of Season 3, nearing its end. So far, I'm loving every minute of it, hanging on to every episode.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome, little bro!~ That's alright if you are a new TWD fan, we welcome ones who are new to the fandom and are trying to catch up on the episodes. What episode/season are you on right now? And you say you played the TWD game? hnnggg, sooo much want to play that game right now.

Since you don't mind spoilers, that's fine too. :P

& Hi Amanda <3 I remember your tweets about watching TWD and I told you to keep calm and keep watching. Guess you kept watching! Glad to see you are also enjoying the show as much as many of us are! All I can sai in regards to season 3 is that you will need a blanket and some tissues. You are in for a ride of your life.

I love Daryl too! He, alongside Glen are my most favorite characters. I love Daryl because of his past flaws due to his brother and how he is extremely loyal to his fellow group members, and with his crossbow that makes him even sexier. :D Let us know your reaction towards the season 3 finale, when you get there. ;D

Sirfetch’d

Username: Casform

Favorite Character: This is really hard to pick as I love all of them haha. I'd definitely say that it's a tie between Daryl and Michonne. Both are the badasses in the show who use something other than the common gun. Daryl uses his sexy crossbow to headshot the walkers while Michonne just slices their heads off haha. I also love the character development that each of them has been getting lately. It was so cool seeing them both evolve from being outcasts to respected leaders.

Additional information: Well I have seen every episode about 4 times because I am that addicted. Although I had to speed watch seasons one and two because I did not start until the season 3 premiere. My best friend Tom(Ravio) actually made me watch it! He was like "dude you have to watch it because it's amazing" and from that point on I was hooked! I guess I can thank him for my addiction haha :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I can thank YOU for my addiction to the show as well. haha xD Welcome, Chase!~

Michonne is just badass right thurr. I'm so glad the show has a badass girl character who doesn't give a crap about what's out there. If a walker tries to attack her, she'll just kill it with her katana in which she's able to use all the time.

Season 4 spoiler-ish:
Spoiler:

Has anyone taken the above quiz I linked yet? I moved it from the old TWD group and wanted to see if you guys can compare results from then to now, just for fun!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Username: Sairento Tamashii
Favorite Character: Michonne
Additional Information: Well I got into the series solely on the adverts I saw when it was being released in the U.K, I haven't read any of the comics to date but I just love TWD. As for why Michonne is my favourite character, originally she wasn't but only being a few episodes back into series 4 and we've seen her opened up a lot more than she was and she is sort of a mother figure now for Carl, which he desperately needed because I feel he was being to reckless and narrow minded because of Rick, but Michonne is there to slow him down and not only make Carl a better character but herself aswell.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Something to note this weekend: I read a post on Tumblr from the official TWD blog, saying that this Sunday's Talking Dead special will feature both Norman Reedus (Daryl) and Emily Kinney (Beth). I...got a strong feeling about what might happen in this next episode :|

A few days before this club popped up, I stumbled across the old TWD club and did the quiz for fun.

I got Andrea.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/84922up65mhlteh/Screenshot 2014-02-28 18.51.00.png

That description fits me pretty much. :3

I got Glenn the last time I took the quiz, I'll take it again in a bit to see if my results changed. Andrea seems to match you pretty well, I must say!

Username: Sairento Tamashii
Favorite Character: Michonne
Additional Information: Well I got into the series solely on the adverts I saw when it was being released in the U.K, I haven't read any of the comics to date but I just love TWD. As for why Michonne is my favourite character, originally she wasn't but only being a few episodes back into series 4 and we've seen her opened up a lot more than she was and she is sort of a mother figure now for Carl, which he desperately needed because I feel he was being to reckless and narrow minded because of Rick, but Michonne is there to slow him down and not only make Carl a better character but herself aswell.

Welcome, Adam! oooo love love love Michonne so much. :D The fact that Michonne is starting to become a mother figure to Carl is amazing. He's going to change for the better in the coming episodes of the show. :3

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Username: legendhunter14
Favorite character: Dale
Additional information: The serie is freaking genius. Enjoyed watching it since I first started it May last year. I thought this was another stupid failing apocalyptic series. But no. Watched the first 3 seasons, have to watch the 4th as soon as i is available on DVD.

Dale is my favorite character.. That guy is just so kind. He knows what to do and always remained calm and used his head, just like Daryl.
My least favorite character has to be Lori. I dislike her because, she is just stupid, doesn't know what to do, is INCREDIBLY cocky just like her son and she always walks away from Rick when they have an argument.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
oooo, better bump this up aaaah. xD Welcome to the club, legendhunter14! God, I miss Dale so much. He was my favorite character in the series until.....yeah. :(

Hah, I know how you felt about that. I didn't understand about the whole TWD hype and why people were so into zombies and such. So I just gave it a try and let's just say I've been bitten. xD

I just watched "Claimed" and about to watch the other episode in which I missed as well, so I'm still a little behind. However, new episode tonight, guys!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
Username: ThatOneWeirdGuy

Favorite Character: Eugene, Michonne, or Carl. Eugene because he's hilarious and intelligent (trust me, he his, at least in the comics), Michonne because she's a badass, and Carl for pretty much the same reason.

Additional Info: Started watching during the mid-season break of season 3. Got so in love with the series that I watched every episode from the pilot up to where the series was at that time, in about a week.

Back