• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..Don't touch me..

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    Hum...I have to admit I don't really like when people touch me, but I've got my reasons, and they are kind of personal, at the moment.
    It does depend on who the person is, though. Won't act harsh and rude towards a family member, for example.
    But yeah, even my best friend can't really touch me without me having a weird feeling.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    I don't mind if strangers touch me, so long as: they stay away from my head, unless they're massaging it. They stay away from my personal areas. They don't just continuesly do it. They aren't old men talking about how nice I look or something.

When somebody i know touches me they don't do anything freaky. I mean, we are talking about ANY touching right? I mean if somebody touches me on the arm I don't mind, but if they touch me in another place...

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I hate it when people touch me. There is one man at the day center I go to and he touches everyone. The staff should teach him to stop touching everyone, but all the care about is if HE misses lunch or the bus home.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Reactions are variable per individual and circumstances, but nobody wants to be touched without due reason.

Last edited:

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Don't like it when people touch me. >: Who knows where their hands had been. Q_Q;
    But, seriously when someone touches me, I say "Don't touch me" without emotion. And give them the glare. They usually back off. But when they don't I just their hands off me. >:

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Stop! Don't touch me there!
    This is my private square!
    R.A.P...

I don't really mine my close friends touching me.
    I really hate little kids touching me.
    Ew.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like it when people scratch my back.
    I like it when people rub my back.
    I like it when people rub my temples.
    I like it when people massage my feet.
    I like it when people do the above if I tell them to.
    I don't like being touched if they don't do it without me telling them to first.

NikoBelic999

Friendly Hometown Mugger....XD
    Years
    I normally don't mind it when it's an accident, or if its a hug, or someone scratches my back. If someone touches me without asking, then I get miffed...If it goes to pushing, punching, or smacking, I won't do something back IF they are just joking. If they are serious I get in a fight.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    I'm definitely like that, with the exception of family members, very close friends and signifigant others. But other than that, no touching please, haha :3

Years
    Um, I wouldn't freak out if it was my arm or something, but I still wouldn't like it.
    I wouldn't mind if family members or friends hugged me or etc.
    I do have a friend who absolutely hates it when people touch her, and she'll literally scream at you if you do. Like once, I'd put my hand on her shoulder to get her attention (she was sitting next to me, I thought she knew I was there >.>) and she freaked out. ^^;

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    ...Sigh. No.

It would make me want to shun someone if they said this to me in a serious manner. It'd come off as nothing but ungrateful, seeing as the only reason I'd "touch" someone is to help them.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    I don't like being touched if they don't do it without me telling them to first.
    Same here, except for the fact I don't mind a girl friend or girlfriend touching me without telling me/being told to. I'm such a lap dog in this matter, haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

^ This. It irks me to high heaven when anyone touches me without prior notice, I'm very skittish when it comes to this sort of thing, so I easily bug out when it happens. There is someone I know who does it pretty much just to bother me and I have known people like that for nearly all my life, so it just gets worse for me.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I don't like to be touched, I get kind of annoyed when some of my female friends just decide that they need a hug and pounce on me. Then in my head I'm like "Do you mind? I want to buy a pie at the tuck shop". Of course I can't actually say that to their face.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't like being touched. My friends pull my cheeks all the time, which I can deal with. But some stranger touching me is another thing. It also depends on where you touch and my mood too.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    HAHAH. >__>

No, I really don't like to be touched, or hugged too much.

Which sucks, because my entire group of friends, ( I dunno whether they think I'm cute, or whether they just care a lot ) they hug me all the freaking time.

I just kind of go " ... xD; "

Back