• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball Evolution

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Whats a westren facial feature?!

Anyway, no with their jet black hair and clothing. Names too.

The chizled facial expressions. the foreheads, the way their faces go when they're angry.

I am sure lots of Asians were space armour, yes.
    I almost forgot that white people couldnt have black hair, silly me.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The chizled facial expressions. the foreheads, the way their faces go when they're angry.

I am sure lots of Asians were space armour, yes.
    I almost forgot that white people couldnt have black hair, silly me.

I didnt say they couldnt. I was stating how they look more asian than the other characters. U would probably say that all anime is based around whites so Im done with you.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I didnt say they couldnt. I was stating how they look more asian than the other characters. U would probably say that all anime is based around whites so Im done with you.

Of course, especially afro samurai and tenchi, those are clearly based on whites. [/sarcasm]

Don't be so ignorant.

Goku isn't Asian, at all. He's from space, there's no asia in dragonball, there;s no america etc. You're bordering on racism to be honest.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Of course, especially afro samurai and tenchi, those are clearly based on whites. [/sarcasm]

Don't be so ignorant.

Goku isn't Asian, at all. He's from space, there's no asia in dragonball, there;s no america etc. You're bordering on racism to be honest.

If you say that but then if u think about it, Pokemon is based on Asians too but their world doesnt exist.

The characters have to based on something and why would the Japanese choose whites to be the main characters. I think its safe to say that he is based on the Japanese.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    If you say that but then if u think about it, Pokemon is based on Asians too but their world doesnt exist.

The characters have to based on something and why would the Japanese choose whites to be the main characters. I think its safe to say that he is based on the Japanese.

Well I am sure there are no black characters in white based programs too for that same reason yeah? In fact no black people in anime either I guess. Just Asians right?

Maybe they'd choose a white guy because gee i dont know they're not racist.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well I am sure there are no black characters in white based programs too for that same reason yeah? In fact no black people in anime either I guess. Just Asians right?

Maybe they'd choose a white guy because gee i dont know they're not racist.

Whatever, u think Im racist while I think Dragon Ball Evolution is racist. Im not racist though, it was just an opinion. Let me stop there though.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Whatever, u think Im racist while I think Dragon Ball Evolution is racist. Im not racist though, it was just an opinion. Let me stop there though.

Tell me what is racist about having asian and white actors in a film? Surely equal opportunities is the exact opposite.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    lol, in the movies series and all that
    there closer to asian!

Dragon Ball Evolution

Dragon Ball Evolution

Sorry but how?

xMiZx

Lazy Battler
    Years
    I may/may not go see it. If I do, there's two perspectives to look at: 1 - The normal movie-goer, or 2 - The Hardcore Fan. The hardcore fan of me has been disappointed since it's debut of a "live-action" flick, but I have to go see how good/bad it is.

In fact no black people in anime either I guess. Just Asians right?

Hate to say it, but this quote is quite wrong. Kaname Tousen is Black, and he's in Bleach (anime show). So there are black ppl in anime. pic of me cosplaying him is in my profile. With this part, I agree with Foxhound.

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    U would chose the super seyian form to post huh? Try and find a happy Goku picture.

I may/may not go see it. If I do, there's two perspectives to look at: 1 - The normal movie-goer, or 2 - The Hardcore Fan. The hardcore fan of me has been disappointed since it's debut of a "live-action" flick, but I have to go see how good/bad it is.

Hate to say it, but this quote is quite wrong. Kaname Tousen is Black, and he's in Bleach (anime show). So there are black ppl in anime. pic of me cosplaying him is in my profile

He was being sarcastic. U should read the rest of the thread.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

Hate to say it, but this quote is quite wrong. Kaname Tousen is Black, and he's in Bleach (anime show). So there are black ppl in anime. pic of me cosplaying him is in my profile. With this part, I agree with Foxhound.

Exactly, it's not just asian people in anime, in the case of dragonball, which i have said time and time again in this thread, there isn;t even an Asia.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What race would you say the people on Pokemon are?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    U would chose the super seyian form to post huh? Try and find a happy Goku picture.

He still has white skin, same eyes (tho not green).

I googled goku and that was the first pic I got. It's irrelevant weather he is Super Sayin in it or not. You wouldn't turn from Asian to white, he'd be what he was before.

What race would you say the people on Pokemon are?

Considering they live in made up countries like Kanto and Johto I wouldn't give them a nationality.

I'd say Lt. Surge is SUPPOSED to be American, Koga is supposed to be japanese and all the 'gentlemen' are meant to be british, but only in the sense of what they are based on.

Last edited:

23Q

Years
    No offence, but Picollos face looks black :P
    its true, his voice and everything
    if he wasnt green, hed be black
    and also, that wierd guy who watches over Goku is black
    and the guy on the training planet
    ( you know with the time capsule thingy)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Umm not sure, as I said somewhere else I used to love Dragonball Z, which would be my excuse, plus the ad doesn't look as lame as it sounds.
    Depends if I get time I guess :/

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The movie is coming into theaters next Friday. :3 I can't wait.

It's either going to blow or rock. Let's see what happens. [start making popcorns]

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You have some really high expectations if you expect it to rock with a 40 year old Master Roshi.
    Anyway my childhood would like all the murdering of its memories plz'nthnx. I mean there is nothing i cant name that hasnt been killed except for nintendo.

Back