• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dragon Ball Z: Team Training

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 11, 2017
Sir Can u make an blue dragon game using an pokemon gba rom pls.I sensed an private msg for that to u pls read it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
I like the setup so far. The only problem I have with the game right now is that it doesn't have that many evolutions. If you think about it, most of the characters base forms are adults what doesn't really makes sence in a pokémon game.

I would rather see something like Kid Goku, Kid Vegata & Kid Gohan as starters:

• Kid Goku > lv 10 > Goku > lv 16 > SSJ Goku > Lv 36 > SSJ 3 Goku
  • Kid Gohan > lv 10 > Teen Gohan > lv 16 > SSJ2 Teen Gohan > Lv 36 > Ultimate Gohan
  • Kid Vegeta > lv 10 > Vegeta > lv 16 > SSJ Vegeta > Lv 36 > Majin Vegeta

Higher forms unchanged. For future development I highly recommand you remove the dubbles in their. It doesn't really make sence that a kid gohan evolves into Oosaru like haf of the pokémons in the list.

As far the GT saiyen evoltions go. I suggest you remove them. The game will no longer progress on that one anyway. Instead I suggest you create an event in the game (like a dimentional hole or something) that can give a reason why suddenly these GT characters are in the pokémon world. This also allows you to introduce new fanmade characters from GT without damaging any future super content.

So I suggest you make SJ4 Goku & SJ4 Vegata Legendaries. You can even add some fanmade SJ5 & SJ6 fan evolutions to it to make it even more crazy. What would be cool for example is that you have to battle them in all these forms over the course of the game and in the end you recieve a egg with GT Kid Goku or GT Kid Vegata and train them all the way up to this crazy forms.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
For some reason when I complete the game I have to start over from the begining I need help

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
For some reason when I complete the game I have to start over from the begining I need help

If you are meaning after you beat the League and have seen the end credits and you go to main menu and all there is to see is new game and options then what you should do is change the save type to 128K that should allow you to save so that what should happen is you would continue your save and you will be back in your home then you leave and have a chat with the professor

But this could also be an entirely different problem that i do not know how to fix

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 14, 2017
I Love this game
and i want all the fighters and here are some ways you can help me

1:What is this game a hack of e.g Fire red or like???/

2:i am using vba and cant get the cheats to work help me with that please

Please!!!!! i really want all chara

3:A save file

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2017
i try to use gamesharkcodes to get two characters and they did not work i was trying to get vegito

Attachments

• Dragon Ball Z-Team Training V4.png
    Dragon Ball Z-Team Training V4.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I Love this game
and i want all the fighters and here are some ways you can help me

1:What is this game a hack of e.g Fire red or like???/

2:i am using vba and cant get the cheats to work help me with that please

Please!!!!! i really want all chara

3:A save file

1: this is a hack of pokemon fire red just with some changes to people and the pokemon

2: If this helps tried using gameshark codes for pokemon fire red for the things you are trying to do

for the most part you can find almost all of the characters in some way shape or form in the game

3: i dont know what vba you are using but for ever pokemon game i have used i have had the save type set to flash 128K so that i could be able to save my games and continue on to the post game

i hope this helps with all your questions

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 13, 2017
Hey really enjoying it

However I think i found a bug where all hits given and taken are crits... like, everyone single move is a critical hit... not exactly welcomed

Also, my SSG Vegeta will start the evo process to SSGSS but will automatically stop? Any reason?

Additionally, a little critique, I have been literally hunting for a Surf Fighter and fishing has yet to get me a single fighter at all. It's feeling like a roadblock for the entire game when after 50+ fighters that none can use one HM

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 13, 2017
Additionally, a little critique, I have been literally hunting for a Surf Fighter and fishing has yet to get me a single fighter at all. It's feeling like a roadblock for the entire game when after 50+ fighters that none can use one HM

So now this is a huge issue, I have been trying for now two days to fish a Aqua and the rods, all 3, do not catch anything anywhere. This is HIGHLY problematic espeically since more and more youtubers are playing this via Nuzlocke and when the rods don't work and you are strandard, it ends the game.

Is there anyway to either update so characters other than ONE out of 100+ can use a MAJOR travelling HM or can you add a gift Aqua??

I know this forum is dead but seriously would love this solved

EDIT: I have even resorted in attempting to hack in one via cheats and that just closes everything up so yeah, I'm not really impressed at this forced wall especially when you could of used the Capsule Corp C-16 to give a Surf-ing mon LIKE in the actual game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
Hey Z-Max, in my game i already caught Zamasu, but Goku Black isnt showing up any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2019
Hi! Can I Help With This Project? I Really Like Both DBZ And Pokémon So I Want To Support This Project.

Years
The god stone doesn't work if you don't unlock the national scouter because SSG Goku and Gohan are from the "2nd generation", (their real numbers are 243 and 244 since they replace two legendary dogs). But SSG Vegeta has been added later and for some reason his scouter number is 139, then the stone works on him, even if you don't have the national scouter. I hope I cleared the things up.

About the HM Surf, I'm going to make the player able to surf by using an item instead of using a move. This will allow the player to surf without keeping Aqua constantly in the party. I think the item will be a flute or a whistle that calls the turtle of Roshi, the player will surf with this turtle then. But I can't figure out how the hell we remove the scrolling screen before the animation of surf. I don't know if I'll make it.

Namanhedge38:
If you have good skills in ASM, I would be glad to get some help for the surf script. As I just said, I need to remove the scrolling screen that displays the sprite of the surfing fighter.

Edit: I finally found the solution for surfing with an item, I used a pretty simple script instead of pure ASM and it works now. The update is progressing well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2019
Hey! I Made A Sprite For Golden Frieza And Want To Change The In Game Sprite Of G-Freezer. How Can I Change It? Any Help Would Be Appreciated

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Maybe you can concider changing the game more into the league of legends rom hack style where the mechanics start with an basic move and an move indept accuracy system. For example the basic moves could be as following on level 1. Every fighter only learns one of these moves:

- Headbut (prioritize 1 move), learned by Kid Gohan, Kid Goku, Kid Goten, etc
- Kick (prioritize 2 move)
- Strike (prioritize 3 move)
- Punch (prioritize 4 move)

This could give more dept between each character. For example the differents between catching a Kid Gohan & evolve it and catching a Adult Gohan.

Back