• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DragonBall: Tenkaichi [IC]

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

Aciano Nakamura

Ace was still resting on his big sword. When Gojude or whatever his name was announced that were would be some enemies ahead of them, he didn't even budge. They were probably some mere weaklings like always. Everyone seemed to be excited at the thought of fighting some space aliens. He shrugged it off. Nothing serious who would get him to give his all on his fight. Bah, he still wanted to rest. He kinda missed sparring with his old master Yamcha. Ah, the good times when he actually to fight at his best in order to hope for a win. Since when he left to train, he never really found a worthy opponent. Well except for those other Z-Fighters. But they were probably inferior to him. Even that Ayo girl didn't last long against him even when he has been training for quite some days without proper resting. God, when would someone come and beat the hell out of him for once? He was tired of constantly winning. He closed his eyes and talked not very loud but enough to be heard of all. "Are they at least strong? I do hope so."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Gojude
    Space Pirates...From Space
    Gojude couldn't help but laugh at Sadj's reaction. Silly Sadj! There's no way he's getting away from us! He was startled when he cried aloud "God-o hand-o!" And a large, ghostly hand formed, blocking a...soccer ball? A moment later....a....a...."GIRL!" Gojude ran quickly and ducked behind Bishop. "Bishop! Protect me!" He was quaking in fear. "Be back real quick!" All that could be seen of the Saiyan was a blur as he disappeared into Kame House. Lots of rustling could be heard, and moments later he emerged from the building wearing assorted pots and pans as armor. No girl can stop me now! He walked with an air of confidence now, and looked to the girl with a smile. "Hey there, Faerie Mimi! I'm Gojude! Fearless Saiyan!" He laughed lightly.

Gojude then looked to Ace and Ayo. "Well," He pulled more note cards from the back of his gi. "They'll be here in three months! And an entire ship full of them! I can guess hundreds! Although there will only be a couple strong ones in there." He flipped to the next note card. "Dende sent me a message and told me! Ain't he swell?" Gojude laughed as he thought of the Namekian watcher. "But he said..." Next notecard. "They want the Dragon Balls. Huh. Go figure." He laughed and stroked his chin thoughtfully.

Years
    Ayo-Vix rolled her eyes as Bishop cut in, and seconded the notion of more female being around. She couldn't help but uproar when Gojude disappeared into the Kame House quickly returning in a make-shift armour. "So fearless, I can barely hear the rattling of your armor there Gojude." Ayo spoke holding her stomach ironically, she truly was laughing, but it wasn't nearly as much as she made it seem. She then silenced herself to take in the information Gojude had conviently written down on some note cards.

'Three months, huh? Plenty of time to get back in shape.' Ayo thought. "Shocker." She stated blankly at the Space Pirate's desire to get their hands on the Dragon Balls. She looked over to Ace who seemed rather overly content and distracted by something, only tiredly questioning if they were at least strong. Resisting the urge to press on it, she decided against it, the man had to be wearing thin, which is why she took it so easy on him, she started to regret it, and figured she'd eventually make it up to him. After all three months was plenty of time to get some more real sparring in. Truthfully she didn't consider it a fair enough battle for her to give her all.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

Aciano Nakamura

The number of fighters didn't scare Ace at all. He fought hundreds of warriors on Earth and they didn't pose a threat against him. But those warriors were after the Dragon Balls. He would protect what his master left for him with all his might. He wasn't to abandon it in the hands of these pirates no matter how much or how strong they were. He would fight until the very end and he would win. There was no doubting it. He was the pupil of Yamcha and he prove his value to all of these Z Fighters at any cost. "Count me in. I won't let some silly pirates take what my master left for me! I will fight!" He felt a sudden need to train, as if energy filled his body. He was actually excited now. He got up and looked at everyone. But specially on Gojude. "What in the world are you wearing? Why do you need these?" He was dumbfounded. Is that really the one who reunited them? He looked stupid and slightly weak. And also ridiculous. But he looked at the newcomer, a certain Mimi. Then something popped in his head. He smirked at Gojude. "Could it be that a fearless warrior like you is scared of women?"

Back