• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DragonBall: Tenkaichi [IC]

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Crown

Crown ignored Bishop's shot at him, or more so his master. He wasn't there to trade insults with Bishop, no, if he was going to fight anyone it would be Gojude. He crossed his arms over his chest and closed his eyes, something that his master had instilled in him in some weird way. Piccolo had done it often when they were together, he guessed he just subconsciously picked up the habit from him. And then suddenly Gojude came from out the second story of Kame's house. " Tsk, How typical. " he thought.

He landed onto the sand in a handstand and asked them if they had missed him. He didn't miss " him " in particular but he did miss the challenge that he had brought to him. Gojude was a bit dense, but his martial arts skill were of a higher tier then some of the other Z warriors. Crown stood sideways to the easily excitable Sayian. He turned his head towards him, his deep black eyes burrowing into him with an unknown intent. His energy spiked a bit, shaking the island as his power raised around them. He wouldn't speak directly but he would convey his challenge through his eyes and dense aura. Gojude was the type that enjoyed fighting and though Crown would never tell Piccolo, he was too.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years

Bishop

Bishop's eyes were drawn downward against his will at Ayo's movements. "Believe it or not I'm actually feeling better, it might just be the sight of you and the fact that something's actually HAPPENING besides training and Roshi yelling at us, but I feel a lot better already, I'm still sore but my energy never wanes very long." He smirked maniacally at Ace "Punching bag you say?" The crazy look vanished after only a moment and he patted the guy's shoulder. "Don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine...unless you train with Gojude before you're ready and he kills you that is...not really sure how I survived our first match." Bishop accepted the sword and it immediately almost plunged into the sand, Bishop strained and managed to lift it but not as fast as he'd like. "Well either you're telling the truth or I'm a lot weaker than I thought because I sure couldn't use this thing smoothly enough to fight with it...but that's okay, I have...blades of my own. Anyways, nice to meet you Aciano, I'm Bishop second-first student of the Turtle Hermit school of martial arts...and I think I might be a cyborg too, not really sure."

After handing Ace back his sword noises and crazy ranting began to come from the second floor. "Isn't that cute, he's dreaming, I bet'cha he's moving his leg back and forth like a puppy." It of course wasn't long before the young Saiyan launched himself out the window and landed in quite a display of acrobatics. "Y'know...I'd think you were a show off if you were normal enough to even consider what you looked like." He saw Crown wasted no time in staring down Gojude and it was quite obvious he wanted a challenge but the thing was, since he had come to Kame house Bishop realized how fast he got his energy back was NOT normal, even for a warrior. It was safe for him to assume that Gojude wouldn't be back at 100% as soon as he was, but he knew his friend wouldn't turn down a challenge.

"Well well, look who still seems to think he's a notch above some of us, you should know Crown things are quite different from the last time we met, I beat our dear Gojude as often as he beats me now, and I don't even have to trick him anymore. In fact I won just yesterday." He doubted the brooding warrior would take him seriously but he didn't care either way, arrogance was an expected trait among people who were stronger than just about everyone else on the planet. "I wonder when Sadj will get here, you should see his swords Aciano." He couldn't help but get a little excited at Crown channeling his power a bit, his hair lifted upwards a bit and a blue aura enveloped him as he let some of his own power out. "So" He both wondered and challenged allowed. "Who and who? Does our resident loner need to be broken down a peg or shall I watch the nicest body here in action as I try to put it OUT of action?" He looked back and forth between Ayo and Crown, he was excited to see what the new guy could do, yet he really wanted his compatriots to understand he was on their level now, and there was only one proper way not to be underestimated.

Years
    Ayo-Vix could hear some rustling about as well as some muffled shouts that escaped from Gojude's room. Moments later the energetic man lept from his window landing in a handstand, 'Miss me?' he questioned looking over the group of fighters. Crown spiked his Ki level almost instantly upon seeing Gojude in his way of starting a sparring match.

"Whoa! Whoa! Hold on gun powder!" Ayo cut in talking to Crown, but pressing over to Gojude's side. She was fully aware of his fear over women, he was slightly immune to Ayo, but she liked to falsly turn on the charm just to press him. "I've got dibs on first fight..." She trailed off putting an arm around Gojude's neck. "And I'm so sorry Gojude...I have truly missed you, but it's not you I'm challenging.." She teased moving in closer before pulling away, while releasing the man. She pointed a finger to Ace who was handing his buster sword to Bishop, warning him to mind his fingers, for good reason too, the massive blade feel straight into the sand as the weapon transfered hands. "I wanna find out what the new guy has got!"

Mixed in with a few more compliments, Ayo listened to Bishop question the wereabouts of Sadj. Obviously she remembered him, the Z-Warrior that couldn't fly! She also remembered that didn't make much of a difference while fighting him.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Aciano Nakamura
    So the guys wanted to know what he had in terms of power. Ayo was going to fight him first. He was ready to go all-out if needed. He was itching to get into a good fight with someone of his level. That was something he wanted for so much time. He smirked at her and drew his sword. He played with it. "I'm not a punching bag sadly. I'm way stronger than a simple punching bag sweetheart." And apparently, he wasn't the only one who wanted to fight. This was starting to be interesting. H had no doubt in his skills, he could easily match this girl's power. He wasn't going to lose for anything. He positioned himself, protecting his body with the large sword. "It's whenever you want."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Gojude
    Super Saiyan Fun! (But he's not a Super Saiyan)

Gojude felt Crown increase his Ki level as he landed, and even felt the island tremble beneath him. He wants to spar with me! Hooray! He was about to flip back on to his feet when Ayo approached him and began to put the 'Charms' on him, causing him to topple to the ground, trembling in fear. Girl...Girl...Girl.

He finally managed to stand up after a few minutes, and couldn't believe it when Ayo challenged the new guy. "But Ayoooo!" He drug out her name, making it sound as if he were a child having a mini tantrum. He crossed his arms and hmmphed. "Well, Crown has first fight with me!" Gojude knew that would get back at her! "Right buddy, old pal?" Gojude knew that Crown saw him as more of a rival than an ally, but even the GREATEST of heroes have those guys that follow them! Like the legendary Son Goku had Vegeta! "He'll be the Vegeta to my Goku!" He laughed and winked at Crown. All that Gojude knew of the boy is that he was the apprentice of Piccolo, the sole Namekian Z Fighter. "Aha! I'm so excited!" That was the second time he's said it that day. "Come on Crown! Come at me!" But then he realized he forgot something. "Hey, new guy! I'm Gojude, great-great-great grandson of Son Goku, original Z Fighter! I'm the one who called all of you guys here!"

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Crown

Crown once again ignored Bishop. He had said that he had gotten stronger but the last he had remember he was a bit weaker than he and Gojude was. He was set on Gojude for the simple fact that he was the only that he felt worth his time, even if they were all on about the same level, Gojude's passion for battle was the only thing that had rivaled his natural skill for it. " I'm sure two people can fight on this big blue world of ours, monkey's tail. " Crown said, turning his unfathomable, deep orbs onto Ayo.

Crown let a small smile curve his lips as Ayo challenged the new guy. And Ace in returned seemed more than ready to accept her challenge, he just hoped that blade was going to be used on its dull side. Or else he might have two very angry turtle disciples to deal with afterwards. And than something particularly irritating flowed into his ears. He was sure that Gojude had just called him his Vegeta. Crown clenched his fist, bringing it up to his chest as he growled in anger. " Don't call me your Vegeta !!! How many times do I have to tell you THAT ! " he shouted. A final grunt of anger left him before he dashed off towards him.

His feet were barely touching the ground as he came up on Gojude. He was feeling a bit weak from his training earlier but he always had enough energy to test himself against Gojude. He brought his fist from his side and threw it towards his face, then in the blink of an eye he threw three more in rapid succession.

Sephear

Years

The stoked temper of the non-temperamental: An exercise in patience.​

Bishop looked around and gave in to the fact that he was being ignored. For a moment his usually positive features contorted and he let a large fraction of his power radiate out, shaking the island more violently this time. "I'll give you this one Crown, because the last time you were here I WAS the weakest of us, but let me get one thing straight right now, don't ever act as if I'm beneath you again." After he finished speaking his face returned to apparent apathy and he allowed himself to fall onto the soft sand and relax, resigned to watching the others fight. Specifically he was watching the second pair of soon-to-be combatants, both to admire Ayo and to see what the newcomer had to offer.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Gojude vs. Crown
    A Marvelous Fight
    Gojude laughed as Crown rushed him, and deflected the first to punches with his own fists, but caught one across the face, causing him to do a small flip backwards. He landed on his feet with a grin. "Nice one...Vegeta." He laughed almost immaturely. It was fun to make Crown mad! It made their sparring matches that much better! "My turn!" Gojude rushed Crown and launched a Ki-charged roundhouse kick.

Crown's eyes shifted towards Bishop. "Hmp, Looks like someone's been training hard. " he thought. That thought however was short lived. He scowled at Gojude's comment. " If I win this you'll stop calling me Vegeta and start calling me Leader. " he shouted as Gojude rushed towards him. Crown slid back a bit and raised his arm in defense. He had absorbed some of the attack but he felt himself slide to the side a bit. He clenched his teeth and pushed Gojude's foot from him. " You can do better than this. " Crown leaped into the air to deliver a twisting kick into Gojude's shoulder.

Gojude was sent sprawling, but the shock only lasted a moment. He got to his feet quickly and laughed even more. "You got yourself a deal!" With that, he charged forward. "Dragon Fist Barragee!" He, once again, powered his fists with Ki and unleashed a lightning-fast barrage of punches, crying out with each one. "Dadadadadadadadadada!"

Crown dodged a couple of them but he they were simply just to quick. He had felt a searing punch smash into his left cheek before bringing his arms up to cover his body. It wasn't until the final punch had been thrown had Crown decided to act. He reached out for the fist, clenching it in his hand before pulling Gojude over his shoulder and launching right back into the fray with him. He threw three quick succession of ki-empowered kicks. Two of them were simply straight legged kicks while the last was a butterfly kick towards his face.

Gojude blocked the first two kicks with ease, but the second one stung a little. It was a bit strange...Getting this into it with a fellow Z Fighter, but geez! It was fun! "Nonono! Not today!" Gojude had no intentions of losing this sparring match. Then he couldn't call Crown his Vegeta! "Almost!" It was time to end this. He channeled as much Ki as he could into his fist as Saiyan-ly possible and launched one punch at Crown, aiming for his gut.

He was off balance but thanks to Piccolo's training it wasn't something that he hadn't come across from time to time. His dark brows furrowed over his eyes as a bit of sweat formed over his temple, his earlier training session was finally starting to wear him down. " Not even close ! " Crown yelled in reply to Gojude's Almost. Crown readied himself, charging as much Ki as his body could offer in his fist as well. " I'm not losing to you Gojude ! " he launched his fist towards Gojude, hoping to counteract his Ki-enhanced punch with his own. His fist came straight for Gojude's, his aura flowing off of it like a violet-colored flame.

The two's punches collided, causing a small crater to appear where they fought.

Gojude leapt back, both huffing and puffing. "Come on Crown! Bishop gave me a better fight!" He sent a wink over to his old friend and looked back to his aggressor. "You know what time it is!?" He formed a sphere with his hands for the second time that day, gathering blue Ki in the center of it. "Kame!" His veins were straining themselves with effort, but he would be fine. "hame!" The blue sphere grew larger and larger with each passing second.

Crown skidded back, his hands sliding against the sand as he halted himself. Gojude taunted him again, saying that Bishop had given him a better fight. Crown raised up from the ground and placed one hand over the other above his head. " Time for you to be put down ? " he answered, gathering a deep violet ki in front of his hands. " Gigante, " he said coolly. " MASEKOOO ! " His aura begin to outline his body and his feet begin to space apart. The sphere of ki started swirling viciously and growing. His eyes widen and darkened to nearly colorless hue. " HAAAAAAAA !!! " he shouted, thrusting his hand forwards and launching the blast towards him.

The two warriors' "HAAAAAA"s rang out together, and the beams collided, much like earlier. There was a brief period of silence, and then there was a small shock wave.

Gojude went tumbling back, but he stood up almost instantly. "That was awesome! I bet that would have been even better if we had gone full power!" The Saiyan was tired, but that had gotten him excited. All sparring and battling does. He looked to Bishop. "Bishop! Did you see that! It was almost as great as this morning!" Although the collision of attacks provided a spectacular view, the brilliant blue and white of the Kamehamehas shined brighter. "Good match, Crown!"

Crown had been blown off of his feet but he hadn't taken long for him touch ground again. Crown smiled and lifted his head in acknowledgement of Gojude's comment. He was right for once, if the two were using all their strength the fight would had been one for the books. He walked over to the porch of Kame's house and leaned up against the column. " Only you would judge a match by its brightness, Gojude. " he said calmly. For now the match was over but he'd be expecting another one before he left.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Sadj - The Sky's The Limit

"Dammit, shut up!" Sadj yelled from behind Kame House, having arrived not long ago. "Do you know how hard it is to read a book with all this yelling and these explosions! It's not so easy when you keep getting splashed by these damn waves that you all keep causing!" It's no wonder Roshi never gets any rest around here... he thought. He scanned over the present company. They were an interesting bunch, to be sure. It was to be expected, however, because he didn't know what to expect prior to arriving on the island. He'd never been there before, and it'd been quite a while since their last meeting. This was certainly going to be an interesting ordeal...whatever this ordeal was.

He calmed down a bit and looked around. "So...what's the deal, anyway? Does anyone know what's going on?" He felt a bit unnatural using contractions, he was generally the type to say words out entirely.

Sephear

Years
    Bishop continued to lie back in the sand as the short match between Crown and Gojude commence, he was surprised at how similar it both started and ended to their own. He waved his hand absently when Gojude mentioned their match in a attempt to spur Crown forward. He sat almost like he was asleep and only watched with one eye. "Ha, you talk down to me and then put up a fight like that? I'm disappointed Crown, maybe next time you shouldn't let your attitude run ahead of your fists." Bishop stood up and leaned over when he heard the sound of another arrival-or more specifically someone yelling at them for all the noise they were making. Sadj

"Well do you know how stupid it his to read at the same time as you run across the ocean? I bet if we weren't making such a ruckus you would have ran straight through Kame house and one of us would have to go stop you." His words were slightly harsh but his tone and expression were both friendly. The deal is we're having a cordial and business like meeting and...okay that lie was going nowhere BUT all the Z fighters need to gather today, we don't meet often enough and supposedly we got a newbie to meet. How ya been Sadj?"

Years
    Ayo VS Ace

A weak smile spead over Ayo's face as Ace got into a defensive stance holding his sword outfront. She noted Crown's mentioning of sharing the world as a battlefield, so that he wouldn't have to wait to challenge Gojude, who toppled on to the ground. Crown also threw in the comment, 'monkey tail.' Ayo-Vix glared at him, she'd usually be all over him for that, but her attention was quickly drawn by the island shaking due to Bishop's Ki spike. "Calm down, you'll get your chance...Maybe you can fight winner?" She spoke to him before swiftly putting her sights back on Ace. "Which is gunna be me! Hope your ready?!" "HAAAAAAAAAA!!" Ayo started to build her own Ki to intnse levels in attempt to intimidate, her opponent. Throwing beach sand in every direction. Figuring it wouldn't work out well she floated into the air, and quickly followed by launching herself horazontally, bare feet first, in a flying drop-kick, towards Ace's face. "Here I come!"

Aciano felt a sheer rise of excitement through his body when Ayo started to build her Ki. It was quite high. Even better than his master at his peak. Never had he fought such an opponent. But he wasn't a simple fighter, he had the power and technique necessary to fight her and even win. He yelled and his Ki skyrocketed, he wasn't going to take all her lightly. He old use half of his power since the start. She launched herself at him, maybe she was overconfident. He wouldn't get beat by such a simple technique. He put the sword in front of his face again and charged some Ki in his hand, preparing to reply with an uppercut if the opportunity were to arise.

Ayo-Vix pressed her feet against the wide flat edge of Aciano's sword, bending her knees to absorb most of the momentum. She seen him clench his fist after building up his Ki, she could sense that he was still holding back, then so was she. Sustaining herself in the air she rotated her body around his, and hooked with her left foot in attempt to stike him in the back of the head, whilst avoiding his fists striking range. It had to be hard for him to manuver weilding the sword that he did.

Aciano knew that Ayo could not strike through his sword even with a fully powered blow. His sword was a great combination of attack and defense. Just as he was about to punch, she pulled herself out of his hit range. But she rotated around him, aiming for the back of his head probably. He wouldn't try to avoid the hit but he would just protect himself. He put his sword on the ground, turning around, willingly exposing his face to be hit. When he will get hit, he'd just put his two hands on the ground and send his two feet forward to kick her in the face. He knew that if she hit him, he would hit her for sure.

Ayo widened her eyes as Ace took the full blast of his kick, only to retaliate with a handstand lifting dropkick himself. He brought the bottoms of his boots under her chin sending her upward. Ayo-Vix smiled at the hit...it kinda hurt, and she liked it. It hasn't been since her last sparring match with Bishop that she felt this much excitment. Adrenaline rushed through her as she hoisted her hand up charging a rather large, yet controled amount of Ki into a projectile orb. She through it back towards the ground while charging another in her opposite palm. Preparing to start raining Ki down on her opponent.

Ace smiled. The hit he took was kinda strong and he hadn't used so much of his power since a very long time. He was kinda excited in front of such power display coming from Ayo. This girl was not to be taken lightly and he knew it more than anything. She started to gather some sort of energy balls. But he wouldn't wait her to fire at him. He'd make the first move even if it's dangerous. He picked his sword and launched himself towards her. He started to prepare the Fist of Death in his right hand and put the sword in front of his face with his left hand. A smirk grew on his face. "Bring it on!"

Ayo witnessed her energy orbs bounce and dissapate off of Ace's sword as he launched himself into the air gathering some sort of energy into his right hand. 'Bring it on!' He shouted as her neared her. "Heheh, don't mind if I do!" She called back quickly preparing herself to manuver around whatever the man had planned. Ayo-Vix took a defensive open palm stance while hovering in the air. She contemplated using another Ki based attack, but didn't really ahve the time to do so. Instead she held her "ground" and waited to see what Aciano had up his sleeve, or more so in his fist.

Ayo's attacks came blasting on his huge sword. But it would take her more stronger attacks if she wanted to break through his defense. Then she took a defensive stance, she must have noticed his Ki-infused fist. But that didn't matter, he would hit her no matter what. He threw his swords on her. Whether she flew upwards or downwards, he would follow her and use his attack on her. He just hoped she didn't have any surprise attacks for him.

Ayo contemplated her options quickly, she knew that it was either the sword or his energized fist. She clenched her fists. "HAAAAA!! Kioken times 3!" She hollard as a red flame of Ki whipped around her body. Useing her increased power to catch the blade of Ace's sword with the palm of one of her hands. Even after utalizing the King Kai Fist, the force of the swing still knocked her alittle of balance her eyes moved to Ace's free hand. She knew she'd not be able to avoid or counter the move, so instead Ayo-Vix braced herself for whatever was instore after recieveing the blow.

Ace widened his eyes when he saw Ayo use the Kaioken. He didn't think many people knew this technique. He smirked. She was now vulnerable to his attack. There was no way she could avoid it now. In fact, she had even prepared herself for the blow. Pathetic fool, thinking she could just take his attack like this. He could start to feel the scent of the win. But he better prepare himself for surprises. After all, she wasn't an ordinary opponent. He was near her and his hand couldn't take anymore energy. "Fist of Death!" The size of his whole hand doubled and he punched her hardly in the stomach. Then when she would let go of his sword, he would hit the back of her head with the pummel of his sword to knock her out.

Coughing up a small amount of blood from the sheer force of Ace's enlarged "Fist of Death" Ayo-Vix lost the air in her lungs for a moment, however that's all the time it took for Aciano to drive his sword into the back of her head launching her down face first into the sandy beach below. Any normal person would have been more than just knocked out, more than likly they wouldn't have a head at that point. Yet Ayo still managed to pick herself up onto her hands and knees. She spat out a mouthful of sand, and took a deep breath thankful that she was able to do so.

Ayo stayed on the ground to signal that she had lost, but looked up over her shoulder to Ace, surprisingly a smile spread across her face. "Hehe, that was a good one, Ace. Maybe next time I'll break out some of my more interesting techniques, this was just a initiation of course remember." She tried to justify her loss lifting herself to be standing again. She looked around the small island, she completely spaced out the battle between Gojude and Crown, and noticed that Sadj had also at some point made his arrival.

Ace came back on the ground and lowered his power. She had fought well but he still won in the end. Of course, he really liked the intensity of his fight and he was thankful. "I must say that I wasn't fighting at my best but I really want to fight you again. It's been a very long time since someone kept up with me. That was great!" He looked at her, smiling. "Does that complete my initiation or do I have to battle again?" He was starting to pant slightly but he could still put a good fight with any warrior here. He was looking forward to fight with all these warriors. They were the only people able to push him at full power and he enjoyed that. "Need a hand Ayo?" But of course, there was also a pretty girl to seduce!

Letting her tail wave freely Ayo-Vix swept Ace's hand away as he offered his assistance. "No, I'm fine..." She replied rubbing the back of her head where she was previously struck. "Man that blade of yours packs a whollp!" She complimented then turned her vision to Bishop, Sadj, then to the worn down Gojude and Crown, before lastly landing on Ace again. "Nah, I think that's it for initiation, that is unless Bishop wants some action today?" She questioned. "By the way when did you make it here Sadj? It's been awhile" she added sweetly, completely oblivious to his irritence over the group using the tiny Turtle Island as there personal battle ground, while also unaware of his question as to why they were summoned there in the first place. Which she too was originally curious about but at some point found it's way out of her train of thought.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
    "Hrm? It's over?" Bishop joked, stretching and standing up finally. "Hey....oh...wow that joke really manages to work it's way into things easily around you-why'd you go easy on the guy? If you don't try your best to give the newbie a proper thrashing he might start getting ideas that he's better than the rest of us...and we've already got a Crown." He took a few steps towards Ace, his power level reflexively rising and a fire lighting up his eyes so intensely one could almost feel he had heat vision. "So" He began, leaning closer to Ace, his hair beginning to move around in response to his power distorting gravity immediately around his body. "Do you feel that way? Because if you do I'd love to show you...and maybe Crown if he's capable of respecting another warrior just what I've got. Hell it might even be fun for Gojude, what with that sword I think I could use a little trick on you that my buddy hasn't seen just yet."

Bishop didn't want to be a show-off but he couldn't help his aura intensifying...he really wanted to go against Crown, the smug introvert couldn't act high and mighty if he lost but he and Gojude had used a lot more Ki in their match than Ayo and Aciano had so it wouldn't be fair.

"You'll see right quick I don't need a sword to fight well." All he had managed with Gojude was a tie...but that had been sparring, he was ready to go all out short of killing to vent his stress and excitement.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Crown

Crown looked over towards Bishop, a smirk was on his still face. " Am I getting under your skin android ? " he asked smugly. He didn't care for Bishop's words but he had to admit that his power had grown since the last time they had met. Still though, if he had to judge from the power spike from earlier and what he was showing now, then he still had a little way to go before actually winning against him.

He turned his attention on Ayo, who had been defeated in their her and Ace's spar. " You lost ? Thats a shocker, wasn't expecting him to beat you. " he told her, with his eyes still closed. Ayo was a powerful fighter, so for her to lose against the new comer had spoken some mettle of what the man was capable of. Maybe he'd be a good punching bag once he had healed up a little.

Years
    Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly Ayo-Vix just laughed quietly, as both Bishop and Crown stated their opinions on her recent loss. "Haha, well you know I only used about twenty percent. Guess you had a point there Bishop." She added her reply to Bishop's question on taking it easy. "However why don't you try taking a couple hits from that sword sometime, if you didn't notice even the Kioken didn't stop it...well times 3 at least." She winked at Ace, in a gesture that said she was indeed holding back, quite an obvious bit, too, yet at the sametime sending a compliment his way. "Perhaps when we're not on Master Roshi's Island, I give you a better show." Ayo continued moving past Crown, "You know some good spots out of the way of...well everything, right?"

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

Aciano Nakamura

Aciano looked over at Ayo. Even though she just lost, she still thought she could beat him. Then she mentioned something about using 20 percent of her power. Maybe that's why he beat her so easily. Then another random dude came up to him, making his power rise. Did he want to fight him too? 2 fights in a row wouldn't be at his advantage but he still had the chance to win if he fought well. He powered up slightly, not enough to shake the ground but enough to be noticed. He looked at his challenger. "I'm quite exhausted from my previous fight but if you're insisting on testing me I think I can last another fight or maybe you're interested in fighting someone else than me." He smirked at them and sat down on the sand putting his huge sword on his back.

Sephear

Years
    He was beginning to get genuinely angry at Crown's arrogance, but he would have to wait for his chance to knock him down a peg. Bishop smirked at Ace. "Nah, you put up a good fight, you deserve your rest, there's only one person who I really feel like fighting right now. I'm content in the fact that I've beaten Gojude, the only person he seems to think is good enough for him before, and all he's done is manage a few ties." He put his hands behind his head like a pillow and fell onto the sand once again.

"So." He amplified his voice a bit. "I think it's time we were told exactly why we're all gathered here today, what's up buddy?" He looked at Gojude from his relaxing position.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    Gojude the Saiyan
    Purposes
    Gojude couldn't help but laugh as Sadj came running in. "SADJ OLD BUDDY!" He ran up to the book-smart Z-Fighter and gave him a hearty slap on the back. "It's good to see you, friend!" Sadj was pretty cool in the eyes of the unintelligent like Gojude. "Well, it seems we're all here." He looked to the gathered warriors: The grumpy-pants Crown, the smarty Sadj, good buddy Bishop, Ayo...the girl, the new guy Ace, and Gojude himself. "Well...I suppose I DID gather you all here, good buddy Bishop." He smiled and did a backflip or two backwards so he was standing front of the group.

"Well, guys, it's time for..." He gave a pause, "BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TIME!" Gojude put a certain amount of grandeur behind the words. "Listen here." He cleared his throat. "Well, there's a threat approaching Earth." He quickly pulled some notecards from the back of his gi and began to read them. "And it's bad. Really bad. Put emphasis on bad...Oh wait! Crap!" Facepalm time! "Anyways, it's gonna be bad! Space pirates guys! Space pirates!" Several stereotypical pirate thoughts ran through his head. "Can you guys believe it? We're gonna fight space pirates! From SPACE!" The excitement was visible. "From SPACE!"​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Sadj - The Sky's The Limit

Shivers ran down Sadj's spine as Gojude's hand met his back. He seemed to be as full of spirit as ever...which was something that Sadj wasn't particularly interested in dealing with, at the moment. Even worse, Gojude mentioned that he called the Z-Warriors there so that they could join together to fight space pirates. Space pirates. Space. Pirates. Gojude's words ran through Sadj's head around seven or eight times. His jaw dropped, and he tried to let out some semblance of a word, though he only managed to release some intelligible grunts.

He finally closed his mouth, turned the other way, and said, "I am out of here." He said clumsily. It was an attempt to use a modern saying, but he wasn't too clear on slang and contractions, so it ended up being somewhat formal and strange. He started to walk away until he heard a loud high-pitched noise that sounded like something was approaching fast. He looked in the direction of the sound's origin curiously. When he realized exactly what it was that was heading towards him, he dropped his book and pulled back his right hand, yelling, "God Hand!" (He pronounced it God-o Hand-o, or rather, that is fairly close to how it would sound in English phoenetics; even to him, yelling "God Hand" sounded silly, so he favored and preferred the Japanese pronunciation). Once again, a large translucent hand formed in front of Sadj. A blue beam of light shot into the palm of the hand, but Sadj didn't falter. After some time, the beam lost power, and the blue aura surrounding it faded. In the end, a soccer ball laid in the palm of the God Hand, and it soon fell to the ground as the God Hand disappeared into the ether.

Sadj walked over to the ball and picked it up. "Seriously...that woman..." Sadj grumbled as he gritted his teeth together. Suddenly, something hit the back of his head. Hard. He yelled out in pain, recoiled backwards, and held the inflicted area. "Me?" Said a familiar voice, "Do you realize that you just ran off without saying anything? And to the great Kame House no less?" As Sadj had feared, the voice belonged to Mimi, who was floating slightly off the ground. She was a big fan of the Kame fighting style, which is part of the reason that he didn't want to take her with him. She put her arm around Sadj and dragged him back out in front of the Kame House. She scanned over the party and said, "Wow, looks like the Kame School is the 'it' thing nowadays..." She raised her voice and with a high spirited salute, she said, "Hi, everyone! I'm Faeri Mimi, prospective martial artist and Sadjy's guardian, it's nice to meet you all!" Sadj let out a heavy sigh. Things were turning out worse than he'd hoped they would.

Years
    "Woohoooo!!" Ayo shouted to the sky upon Gojude's mentioning of the impending dangerous Space Pirates, and more so how he emphasized the 'badness' of said villians. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Time to kick some hidious alien butt!" She cheered, Gojude's antics, and just the way he informed the group made it hard for her to take him as seriously as he was trying to be. Sadj, however seemed to go the opposite way with the news and slowly snuck off around the small house.

Ayo-Vix returned her attention to Gojude. "When will they get here? How many? Do you know how strong they are?..." She began to ramble off questions lightning fast as she moved in closer to him, her eyes bubbling with excitment. "How'd you find out? Do you know their motive?" she continued to pester obviously amped.

It wasn't long after Sadj had started to leave that Ayo noticed him being pulled back to the group by a woman. She introduced herself as Faeri Mimi, while also stating that she was the guardian of Sadj, who let out a slight sigh. Ayo made sure that her tail was still wrapped tightly around her waist, and moved away from Gojude to be standing front and center to the girl. "Why hello there, glad to meet you, Mimi. My name is Ayo-Vix Briefs" She spoke offering her hand. "It's good to see another woman around these parts...not too many stop by." She said motioning to the rest of the group being all male.

Sephear

Years
    Bishop looked excited for a moment and then quickly transferred over to thoughtful. "Space pirates huh? Like actual Space Pirates? Pirates...From Space?" After a moment he shrugged as if nothing could make more sense. "Sounds about right to me. So Sadj how have you be-Ay! Where are you going? This is no time to be a coward." Bishop was about to drag Sadj back to them by his neck when his fellow Z fighter used his signature technique "The God Hand" To block a...a Soccer Ball? It was moments later that a woman showed up to do exactly what Bishop had been planning on. He liked her already.

"Haha yeah, that'll teach you to try and ditch your responsibility!" Bishop cheered on the woman as she gave him a good smack. "Faeri Mimi huh? That's quite an interesting name you've got...but then again I suppose we all do. So you're the one who takes care of Sadj?" He took a few steps forward. "Sadj you try to bail on us like that again and Mimi won't have to keep you in check, think about it, would you rather fight threats to the earth, or spend all your time being hunted down by someone who never get's tired?" After his only half-joking threat he made to shake Mimi's hand, not meaning to get in front of Ayo when he did. "Nice to meet you, I'm Bishop." Then he heard Ayo introduce herself and stepped back beside her avoid some rudeness. "Sorry about that...And I second that statement, always better to have more women around."

He turned back to Gojude. "So...when do we go? I'm really itching for a fight." He pounded one fist into the other, not letting any power out this time, he was beginning to feel like a kid trying to hard to prove something.

Back