• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z Fan Club;)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Hehehe :3 Thanks, you guys <3 I appreciate it~ :333 I absolutely looovee Dragonball~ <3

Edit: Yeah they are making a sorta newish series.. I believe it's called Dragonball Kai or something. It's a remake of Z, only shorter so they cut out all the filler episodes~

i know that.. i was talking about another new series i heard from the internet...
    Btw,i am currently making a Dragonball Rpg game which exactly following the dragonball series from when goku was a kid to buu saga..

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    O.o sounds interesting.....let me know when it is completed:D

Hehehe :3 Thanks, you guys <3 I appreciate it~ :333 I absolutely looovee Dragonball~ <3

Edit: Yeah they are making a sorta newish series.. I believe it's called Dragonball Kai or something. It's a remake of Z, only shorter so they cut out all the filler episodes~

someone didnt read my earlier post..O.o....i already talked about that.....

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    So...has anyone here seen the movie yet? i havent, but i heard that it was fail...
    Are you talking bout the live movie??
    if you are talking bout that,then it can count as a failure if you compare it to the Dragonball Series...
    If you see the movie as a frest start of dragonball then you can see that it is indeed good...
    the only think that people think it is a failure because of its plot and the idea of Dragonball like:
    Can piccolo order oozaru around??
    Can goku change back to human form just because he has faith in who he are{You got to see the movie}
    goku can transform to oozaru WITHOUT his tail...

ShadowLeader

Years
    hm.....i havent seen the movie yet but it did look interesting...and even if it is terrible i will still go see it and any sequels because not many anime have been made into a live action film and it is an honor to DBZ for them to even make it...

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    hm.....i havent seen the movie yet but it did look interesting...and even if it is terrible i will still go see it and any sequels because not many anime have been made into a live action film and it is an honor to DBZ for them to even make it...
    yeah..i know..
    it is actually good,the movie..
    but if you are hoping the movie plot to be like the anime series,then you will see it as a failure..

ShadowLeader

Years
    yeah..i know..
    it is actually good,the movie..
    but if you are hoping the movie plot to be like the anime series,then you will see it as a failure..

yeah i expected as much....have you ever seen the DB animated movies? they are all a retelling of the storyline....so i dont see why people are so touchy about the live action movie following a different one..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    yeah i expected as much....have you ever seen the DB animated movies? they are all a retelling of the storyline....so i dont see why people are so touchy about the live action movie following a different one..
    yeah..i know...
    actually,i just watch the animated DB movie "Wrath Of The Dragon" and i just notice that the sword the adult/future trunks was holding was from a guy on another planet{I think the name is trvian}..lol...

ShadowLeader

Years
    HELLO! Welcome to the group!
    Also, throwing another topic put there....
    Whats your fav character?
    Mine is Gohan...then Piccolo...they are the BEST!

Kagara

Years
    Hey guys, thanks for the welcome.

My favorite character would be Vegeta, followed by Piccolo and Cell.

My favorite Saga was the Frieza Saga, I loved how it wasn't just Good guys vs Bad guys to get the Dragonballs, as Vegeta has there acting as a third force in the race.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Hey guys, thanks for the welcome.

My favorite character would be Vegeta, followed by Piccolo and Cell.

My favorite Saga was the Frieza Saga, I loved how it wasn't just Good guys vs Bad guys to get the Dragonballs, as Vegeta has there acting as a third force in the race.
    yeah..i know..that was known to be the most exciting saga....
    where Goku almost died{Or he did died}...;)

Kagara

Years
    I think he almost died twice in the fight against Frieza. I remember Frieza sending him flying into some lava just before the dragon restored the lives of everyone who was killed.

ShadowLeader

Years
    yeah i have seen the first episode.....its alright...just looks like the DVDs more than anything...but hey at least DBZ is getting some fame again..

Back