• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z Fan Club;)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Dragonball Fan Club;)

Welcome To Dragonball
    Fan Club
    Dragonball Z Fan Club;)

I make this fan club as i saw no one post a thread on dragonball..
    I wonder why no one make this fan club,as Dragonball is the best;)

Here you can talk bout anything related to dragonball series,games or anything related to it...
    I do not want anyone to open a subject that are not even related to Dragonball.

The Rules:
    I wish i can say that the first rule is there are no rule but it is impossible..
    so:
    1)No spamming/flamming
    2)No argument here
    3)respect the members here
    4)You can open any subject that related to Dragonball
    5)All PC rules are applied here as well

MEMBER:
    ~Me[ageangel]
    ~ShadowLeader
    ~Kura
    ~Kagara
    ~Atomico
    ~Neiko Star
    ~xxxDawnFanxxx
    ~Thunder
    ~Prince Of Cats
    ~Gummy
    ~
    Pokemon Champion Red
    ~
    CrimsonSunVersion
    ~jayster23
    ~Catman9222
    ~Kamiya-Chan
    ~Spinosaurus
    ~shot571

Now This Club is open..
    Hope you guys support me;)
    Banners:
    Dragonball Z Fan Club;)

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    OOO can I join?!? DBZ was my FAVORITE ANIME/MANGA OF ALL TIME!!!! i absolutely LOVE the DB line...did you know they named it the third greatest in history?! thats amazing! i love DBZ so much that when i was little i actually convinced myself and a few other friends that we were saiyans...ahh..the good ol days..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    OOO can I join?!? DBZ was my FAVORITE ANIME/MANGA OF ALL TIME!!!! i absolutely LOVE the DB line...did you know they named it the third greatest in history?! thats amazing! i love DBZ so much that when i was little i actually convinced myself and a few other friends that we were saiyans...ahh..the good ol days..
    Of course you can...
    it was the best ever anime i ever watch..
    it was unbelievable that it was that awesome as the series itself was aired even before i was born...
    lol....

ShadowLeader

Years
    i know right...when i found out how old DBZ was i was like WHAT?! but hey you gotta hand it to the legendary Akira Toriyama...possible the greatest manga author of all time...at least imo..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    i know right...when i found out how old DBZ was i was like WHAT?! but hey you gotta hand it to the legendary Akira Toriyama...possible the greatest manga author of all time...at least imo..
    He can be called legendary..
    tell me bout it,almost every cartoon or anime series make during that time,the grphics is not too appealing but,Akira manage to make it looks like it was make during this time..
    it was awesome!!!!!
    btw,what series do you like???

ShadowLeader

Years
    do you mean which season do i like? my favorite was the Cell Saga! It was AWESOME! anyway is that the club banner? if it is do you mine if i put it in my sig?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dragonball Z Fan Club;)

Awesome Buu was turned to nothing in DBGT. That's why GT was fail...

ShadowLeader

Years
    they have already made it...its called Dragonball Kai...but it is just a remake of the original series with digital remastering and new voices and things like that...not really much different from the original series...and there is no talk of a toatally new series...but there are many mangas that have been produced by fans...heres one i find kinda interesting: dragonballrn.com check it out it is really good imo....but they havent added a chapter in a while..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    they have already made it...its called Dragonball Kai...but it is just a remake of the original series with digital remastering and new voices and things like that...not really much different from the original series...and there is no talk of a toatally new series...but there are many mangas that have been produced by fans...heres one i find kinda interesting: dragonballrn.com check it out it is really good imo....but they havent added a chapter in a while..
    I will check it out..its a shame that there will be no more series of dragonball.
    But,there is news that Akira Toriyama maybe he said,he will make a new series but it will take after dragonball z so Dbgt will have no relation with it..;)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    interesting i havent heard anything about that....do you have a link to a site that says that?
    i kinda did not bookmark the site...
    but it was an official akira toriyama site about dragonball....
    he said that many of the fans are urging for more and maybe if he want,he will make another series as he is not too fond of DBGT...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Hehehe :3 Thanks, you guys <3 I appreciate it~ :333 I absolutely looovee Dragonball~ <3

Edit: Yeah they are making a sorta newish series.. I believe it's called Dragonball Kai or something. It's a remake of Z, only shorter so they cut out all the filler episodes~

Back