• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball Z Fan Club;)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    *joinagenessesss*

I want to join.

My favorite Character is SSJ3 Gotenks
    Favorite Saga: Is the cell saga. SSJ2 GOHAN WAS PWNAGE!!!
    Favorite Technique: Kamehameha, Super Ghost Kamikaze attack.

I still dislike how Gohan became a nerd. he was the best fighter and my favorite character :(
    alrite..you're in..xD..
    yeah gohan turn a nerd was a stupid decision..
    and i also hate it why trunks and goten in gt never fused anymore or at the end of z or something..i want to see teen gotenks..xD

Catman9222

1337 l\/l4573R
    Years
    I would like to join!
    I've been watching DBZ for as long as I can remember!

Also, Gohan was always a nerd... since he was like 4

Fav charater: Android 16
    Fav Villain: Frieza
    Fav Technique: hmmm.... I'm split between Special beam cannon, Crusher Ball, and DOUBLE SUNDAY!(for the lolz)

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    I would like to join!
    I've been watching DBZ for as long as I can remember!

Also, Gohan was always a nerd... since he was like 4

Fav charater: Android 16
    Fav Villain: Frieza
    Fav Technique: hmmm.... I'm split between Special beam cannon, Crusher Ball, and DOUBLE SUNDAY!(for the lolz)
    alrite..haha,
    yeah he was alrite but after that he was ultra nerd like when he is small, he is always ready for a fight and supper powerfull..lol..
    anyway,
    my fav character: Goku
    Fav Villain: Cell [ if considered gt: Omega Shenron ]
    Fav Technique: Kamehameha [ If considered gt: Big Bang Kamehameha ]

haha

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
    Years
    I would like to join, please. ^.^

Has anyone seen the TeamFourStar Dragonball Z Abridged series?

Favorite Character: Pan and Trunks
    Favorite Villain: Bojack
    Favorite Technique: Final Flash

Years
    I have that's funny as xD

Yeah but when Gohan was like 10 he ripped apart one quarter of the earth, Now he is too scared to even go Super Saiyen. I reckon it would have been awesome to see a SSJ4 Teen Gotenks. That would have absolutely destroyed.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    < -- I want to join.

Been BIG Dragon Ball Fan since I was like 8 or 9.
    Now I am 20 lol. But I want to Join.

Favorite Character: Goku & Goten
    Favorite Villain: Majin Vegeta
    Favorite Move: Kamehameha, or Father and Son Kamehameha

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    OOOOO. A DBZ fan club? Must join!
    Favorite Character: My favorite character is Frieza...but if this is for good guys, then it's probably Videl.
    Favorite Villain: Frieza.
    Favorite Technique: I like many techniques. But if I had to choose, then it's Galick Gun for me.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    I would like to join, please. ^.^

Has anyone seen the TeamFourStar Dragonball Z Abridged series?

Favorite Character: Pan and Trunks
    Favorite Villain: Bojack
    Favorite Technique: Final Flash
    Sorry for late reply, was inactive here for awhile..
    anyway, i never heard of it before, mind giving us a overview about it?

I have that's funny as xD

Yeah but when Gohan was like 10 he ripped apart one quarter of the earth, Now he is too scared to even go Super Saiyen. I reckon it would have been awesome to see a SSJ4 Teen Gotenks. That would have absolutely destroyed.
    haha, yeah thats what i was hoping for a teen ssj4 gotenks or even teen gotenks. I was always excited when goten or trunks mention fusion but everytime they mention it gohan will say it will not be enough..what a bummer, gohan power is not like its increasing but decreasing..haha

< -- I want to join.

Been BIG Dragon Ball Fan since I was like 8 or 9.
    Now I am 20 lol. But I want to Join.

Favorite Character: Goku & Goten
    Favorite Villain: Majin Vegeta
    Favorite Move: Kamehameha, or Father and Son Kamehameha
    yeah you're in,xD..i am still watching it now, been repeatly wathing and have not get tired of it..xD

OOOOO. A DBZ fan club? Must join!
    Favorite Character: My favorite character is Frieza...but if this is for good guys, then it's probably Videl.
    Favorite Villain: Frieza.
    Favorite Technique: I like many techniques. But if I had to choose, then it's Galick Gun for me.
    xD, alrite i have updated the first thread..xD, sorry if the first post is not nice, have no time to tidy it..lol..

Anyway guys, nice choice of character and technique..xd..

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
    Years
    TeamFourStar Dragonball Z Abridged is a parody of Dragonball Z. They have clips from the show, but write their own dialogue and dub it themselves. It's quite hilarious. They are currently at the part when they first meet the Ginyu Force.

The YouTube video in my profile is a song from the Abridged Series. It's not in any of the episodes though.

shot571

Can I join please? :D and yes i copy an pasted since yours is the same as mine :P

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    TeamFourStar Dragonball Z Abridged is a parody of Dragonball Z. They have clips from the show, but write their own dialogue and dub it themselves. It's quite hilarious. They are currently at the part when they first meet the Ginyu Force.

The YouTube video in my profile is a song from the Abridged Series. It's not in any of the episodes though.
    sounds cool enough, after i finish with the frieza saga i think im gonna watch this..haha, watch the video at ur profile and its awesome..xD

Can I join please? :D and yes i copy an pasted since yours is the same as mine :P
    haha, yeah sure.., and the ur choice is same as mine because...they are simply awesome!!

Back