• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Dragonite distribution event

Years
    next week, they are distributing an event Dragonite.

https://xy6.pokemontcgxy.com/distro.php?lang=en_US

So. . . . What's so special about it?

Can't we just breed and raise our own Dragonite with near perfect IV's? This Dragonite doesn't seem shiny nor does it hold a rare and special dragonite only item like I heard rumors about. . I don't know, what does the forum think?

I agree with you. I recently bred a really good Dragonite that I doubt that one is better than, so I don't really see much point in getting it. The only reason I'd ever be interested was if it was shiny, but it definitely doesn't appear to, so I have any need for it. However, I can sort of get what some of the other people said about how people who don't breed might be excited for it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    If anyone needs a Dragonite with it's HA, just let me know. I have a friend code that has Dragonair, so I can get Dragonites with 2 or more perfect stats at will. I did learn that this Dragonite has the event move Extreme Speed, so I will be picking it up on my way home. Beware Pokemon Trainers, my dragonite will be coming to Battle Spot!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I have 8 codes already, I will be giving to those that don't have a GS or what not.

Just a question, when I downloaded this it said "battle ready" how can it be if the 1st one I got only had IVs in HP?

I assume their definition of Battle Ready is slightly different. Maybe because it's fully evolved? Does it have random IVs and any EVs? I dunno

I will probably ask my brother to go get me a code... I feel awkward asking to for one and my brother will probably go anyway xD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    It's too much work to breed so I'll take the free one that has extreme speed on it thanx haha
    I also got a beneficial nature so im quite happy can finally destroy some stuff ahah

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    My dragonites suck. I was able to get 2 codes; one per cartridge I have. None of them are any good, and I am in no mood to be breeding ATM. Maybe when a new Pokemon game is announced.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    A friend picked the code up for me yesterday, pretty happy I didn't have to go and get the card myself. It will have fun rotting in a shelf next to all of the other event pokemon I have :P I think I might use it for a breeding project later though, it has hope!

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
    I personally do not need this event since I have already bred myself a 5iv HA dragonite in a Dream ball. But I can see why it is valuable to normal players since it takes ages to breed this dragonite from scratch with all of the egg moves.

Back