• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Open discussion ftw! Who here can play SSB Brawl on wifi?

I can! Who's your fav character? Mines either Toon Link or Wolf. Wolf's Final Smash is pwnage but Toon Links agility makes him very good as well. Other than them, I use Ike and Yoshi. I used Pokemon Trainer for sometime, and worked out that Charizards Rock Smash is deadly. I recently started using Meta Knight and have got quite good with him. He is good for 100 man challenges etc. Well, whos yours. I look forward to seeing you there.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I've found myself using Lucario lately.. But I use everyone, except Sonic, Snake, or Yoshi. I'm horrible with Ness/Lucas, too. My top fighters are Lucario, T.Link, Wolf, Wario, and Bowser^^.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    What's your friend code Sil? I can get on there in minutes.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Its refreshing to be able to talk about anything every once in a while =)
    I think we need it sometimes!!

Hey -Kairyu, how do you like my front page??

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes, I agree free discussion is pretty nice sometimes...but who likes Sonic here? I personally love that hedgehog...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't like the Sonic series or games. I find them incredibly boring to play especially that one game where all you do is race on foot with Sonc or Shadow.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I LOVED Sonic Adventure Battle 2. Great music, and a fun storyline. Plus, it had great music xD.

I just can't play as him in Brawl; to freaking fast for me. I can handle speedy people when I play against 'em though.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Sonic is easy in brawl. I really like to jump off the sides and just ruin my friends with the jumping mat thing. It is pretty awesome, lol.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    A lot of people generally use the nickname 'Shadow' as well being a shadow and that it sounds pretty neat.

Thats what I always assumed for you, Shadow.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ha ha...I actually got the new sonic game, um Sonic and the Dark Brotherhood...anybody else have it here? It is pretty fun, but kinda difficult at times...and I want to get the newest one for Xbox where u can be sonic at day and shadow during the night...what's the name of it again?

and thanks for the friend request -JD- :)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Welcome back babe Kairyu.

Sonic games suck.

End of message.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    ha ha...well I guess we all have our own opinions Korova...:)

but I guess since we've past 2 days already, here's a new topic for you all:

If pokemon were real, which dragon pokemon would you carry with you where ever you go and why?

I think for me, I would have to say my Dragonite, because I've grown attatched to it quite much, and it is incredibly intelligent too...

Years
    Topic:
    I'd probably have either Aerodactyl or Kingdra. Aerodactyl for flying around and Kingrda for when I'm at the beach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back