• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Topic.

I wanted to answer Tyranitar...Purely because it's the awesomest dragon in the den..

But actually thinking about the topic .. Probably Dragonite...Fly + Surf... And it's my second favourite.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Who would I carry around? Umm.. Gyarados, I guess. I could intimidate people, surf on him, and ride him around on land (even though he can't learn fly, he's still a flying type.. so, yeah).

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    If pokemon were real, which dragon pokemon would you carry with you where ever you go and why?

Garchomp-Surely, the idea of using a land shark of sorts to maneuver around land is awesome. Plus, I would love riding a Garchomp.

If I have to go somewhere via the fly option, then I guess Salamence, but more or less I prefer Garchomp.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    This is the first time I have ever seen the Dragon's Den on the very bottom of the page. Anyways new topic.

Do you think the dragon Pokemon were added to the game at the last minute? Or do you think they were the first added?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    To the old topic, I'm going to say my Flygon or Altaria. Tyranitar, Salamance, or even Garchomp would scare anybody away.

For the new topic, they were the first to be added. Most of the Pokémon was based on mythology, right? Well, how could they not remember about the Dragons then?

I know, not the best answer, but oh well.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Do you think the dragon Pokemon were added to the game at the last minute? Or do you think they were the first added?
    Actually, I think most of them were added during the middle-end of production.
    Why? Well, I can't really give you an explanation, since It's actually a pretty dumb reason, but it kind of makes sense for them to be added near the end of production, not the beginning.

Just my guess, really.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Actually I realized that I caused way too much spam in the old den, which I wont do in this one.

So, whats the current Discussion?
    hey its the mad Kairyu! its been a while since the Old Den!

If pokemon were real, which dragon pokemon would you carry with you where ever you go and why?

Garchomp and Dialga! Garchomp for a Blinding Speed Attack! Dialga for a SUPER POWEFRUL BLAST OF ROAR OF TIME!! ( in battles )

Garchomp isnt a good pokemon to hop on his back, so i would use him as a Partner who Hops with me on Dialga,s Back since Dialga is Gigantic :P ( in Normal modes )

sorry for being an Inactive Member in the den Shadow and the Others but i will try my best to be an Active Member like the Old den!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    For the new topic, I would probably say about the middle or so, because it is very popular, but I think the first pokemon they ever thought of making were the starters and a few others, then Dragons in the middle, not the end...NO WAY...:)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Maybe they were all created at the same time before the game was made, so yeah. Middle-ish.

Sorry this is off topic, but has anyone noticed that Missingno. in Red/Blue was BIRD type, and not flying?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay here's a new topic for you all:

If you had the chance to TURN INTO a dragon pokemon, which one would you choose to be?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    If you had the chance to TURN INTO a dragon pokemon, which one would you choose to be?

I just want to say that this is my favorite topic of all.

I'll go with either Rayquaza or Garchomp. If I ever become Rayquaza, then that would be sweet! :D

Garchomp is my other selection, because of only the fact that I can probably terrorize my whole neighborhood in one fortnight in the form of a Garchomp.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Ha Ha thanks for the compliment on the topic, I try my best sometimes...

but since I haven't answered this as yet...I think I would like to turn into either dragonite, being super fast, powerful, and intelligent is all REALLY cool...and if not dragonite then probably Garchomp, because he can fly too!!! ha ha...and he has pretty neat typing with a really FAST body and cool look too...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Ha Ha thanks for the compliment on the topic, I try my best sometimes...

but since I haven't answered this as yet...I think I would like to turn into either dragonite, being super fast, powerful, and intelligent is all REALLY cool...and if not dragonite then probably Garchomp, because he can fly too!!! ha ha...and he has pretty neat typing with a really FAST body and cool look too...
    Garchomp can fly?! D: I never knew that!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013

1. Great topic, f l a s h ;)

2. Well, I haven't checked in awhile, but Garchomp SHOULD have the ability to travel through earth at a very fast rate; plus, It's a Land shark.
    Really, in topics like these, Garchomp is usually my first choice, which is why I need to go back to having two answers instead of the usual one.

Second answer: Salamence-Bagon always wanted to fly, so won't it feel rewarding to accomplish it by evolving into Salemence--a Pokemon that CAN fly?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    f l a s h said:
    Charizard because he wins. And he was the very first dragon Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back